Jennings TD Run/ D Taylor Flag

God bless can we catch a break? We had a chance to scare these bastages tonight but the refs were atrocious.

I was 17 years old when this game started. Then Maurer gets hurt and in comes in JG. Now I’m 97 years old. Wow. Where’s the Tylenol?
TV didn't show any good replay. Was it really holding on Jordan?

Reactions: NEO
God bless can we catch a break? We had a chance to scare these bastages tonight but the refs were atrocious.

I was 17 years old when this game started. Then Maurer gets hurt and in comes in JG. Now I’m 97 years old. Wow. Where’s the Tylenol?
Wait you're 97?

The TV talking heads cleared up nothing with the ol "refs called out the wrong #" but then proceeded to not point out the right player nor any holding whatsoever. Just moved right along "nothing to see here folks" style.
Yes that is right and maddening!

After watching this broadcast it felt like Tennessee was Trump and ESPN was CNN
TV didn't show any good replay. Was it really holding on Jordan?

Well the ref said 64 and when the replay showed it wouldn't they had to come up with someone. I would have liked to have seen a replay of the kick return....looked to close not to replay it.

Sec refs are bad every game but this was next level bad

They did
After watching this broadcast it felt like Tennessee was Trump and ESPN was CNN

Well the ref said 64 and when the replay showed it wouldn't they had to come up with someone. I would have liked to have seen a replay of the kick return....looked to close not to replay it.
They did show the kick return. Probably the right call. They could have shown more than 1 angle and multiple times.

The TV talking heads cleared up nothing with the ol "refs called out the wrong #" but then proceeded to not point out the right player nor any holding whatsoever. Just moved right along "nothing to see here folks" style.
Hate watching games where the announcers clearly favor one team. One of them was griese. He still hates us from years back where his father and there flunkies stole the Heisman from manning

Reactions: vols40
Hate watching games where the announcers clearly favor one team. One of them was griese. He still hates us from years back where his father and there flunkies stole the Heisman from manning
Griese did say he didn’t see a penalty on Taylor, other than that you're right

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back