Jennings suspended for first half of bowl game (merged)

Its obvious to me that Jennings knew exactly what he was doing. He tried to be deceptive but its hard to fool another fooler..lol. When you are standing over someone with your cleats on, the polite good natured thing to do is make sure you don't step on someone as you move out of the congestion, especially their face. I know I know, heat of the battle...lol. He's lucky to get off that easy.

Reactions: Titan05
Its obvious to me that Jennings knew exactly what he was doing. He tried to be deceptive but its hard to fool another fooler..lol. When you are standing over someone with your cleats on, the polite good natured thing to do is make sure you don't step on someone as you move out of the congestion, especially their face. I know I know, heat of the battle...lol. He's lucky to get off that easy.
3994DE60-9AB1-4D0A-AA5C-BB669510DACB.png

Witch Doctor believe they wanted him suspended , end of career, because of the fervor reporting outside of Knoxville and how it was portrayed Nationally as JJ as some Thug. Witch Doctor really believe this is another Fulmer save with the SEC. Witch Doctor think him as AD is really why we are seeing a resurgence in all programs. Witch Doctor made plenty of Krisp Kreme jokes back in the day but think him in that position is a Vol win. Witch Doctor know that no one loves the Vols more than him.

Go Vols!

Bones Never Lie.

Witch Doctor believe they wanted him suspended , end of career, because of the fervor reporting outside of Knoxville and how it was portrayed Nationally as JJ as some Thug. Witch Doctor really believe this is another Fulmer save with the SEC. Witch Doctor think him as AD is really why we are seeing a resurgence in all programs. Witch Doctor made plenty of Krisp Kreme jokes back in the day but think him in that position is a Vol win. Witch Doctor know that no one loves the Vols more than him.

Go Vols!

Bones Never Lie.

Oh lordy. Whatever would you do if them bones was lying? What would we all do?

Troll elsewhere.o_O

I think the way we get JJ a full game in the MCB is let him play the 2nd half both ways.

Offense, defense, and special teams.

See how many heads he steps on and plays he will make. It would be fun to watch him go out that way. And a screw you to the SEC.

[QUOTE="Smokeyone, post: 17627022, member: Chris French I'm just thinking if it was so flagrant it should have been called during game. Do we have to put every play under a microscope 4 days after a game. It's not just because it's TN. It's not fair to any team in the SEC. maybe I'm upset over nothing. No one else is concerned about it. It will come back to bite us all back in the SEC

VN Store

Back