Jennings hype: LET'S GO!

The toughest wide out ever at UT. (Kelly Washington was tough, but not like JJ.)

He's a guy that deserved more success that he got. I hate it for him because he is one of my favorite Vols and is a true warrior in the every sense of the word. If we as a team could play with a fraction of his heart every game, we definitely wouldn't be 1-4 right now. It will be hard to watch him leave in November.

He was, is, and will be a playmaker when on a football field. Get JJ the ball in his hands as much as possible the rest of the season. We've seen through the years where schools had one talented guy on offense and they found ways to get him the ball over and over, that's what we need to do with JJ. Dexter McCluster at Ole Miss was one of these. The kid from East Tennessee that went to UK and became an all pro in the NFL, I'm having trouble pulling him up in my cpu, but he was that kind of player. Crabtree out of Texas Tech, you knew he was getting the ball and nobody could stop him, that's who JJ is, get him the ball!!

Jennings will always be one of my favorite Wrs to ever wear the orange.His whole story in general is an inspiration.Yeah he messed up sum but he fought his way back and brings 110% to the field every play!
Redemption is the word that comes to mind. He'll make whatever G.M. who gives him a shot next year look like a genius.

Didn't JJ have a problem with JG being the QB along time ago? Seems like I read it somewhere, maybe I am mistaken.
At that time he wanted to be the QB. Part of what started his rant because he was told flat out no way.

He was, is, and will be a playmaker when on a football field. Get JJ the ball in his hands as much as possible the rest of the season. We've seen through the years where schools had one talented guy on offense and they found ways to get him the ball over and over, that's what we need to do with JJ. Dexter McCluster at Ole Miss was one of these. The kid from East Tennessee that went to UK and became an all pro in the NFL, I'm having trouble pulling him up in my cpu, but he was that kind of player. Crabtree out of Texas Tech, you knew he was getting the ball and nobody could stop him, that's who JJ is, get him the ball!!

The player that went to UK that you were referring to is Randall Cobb I believe.

VN Store

Back