Jennings and Cimaglia snubbed

It's not that JJ is controversial or that he isn't talented. JJ is a true warrior, but you are looking at an SEC class that has at least 6 WRs from Bama and LSU that are all more physically gifted than he is. JJ is a baller, but the facts are so is Jamar Chase, Jerry Jeudy and 4 others in front of him and they had better and more consistent QB play to help their stats.

He might be a great Oakland Raider starting in 2020.
a47mzQw_700b.jpg

Cimaglia was absolutely snubbed, he was better in all categories this year than Blankenship. He should be first team, not second.

JJ not so much imo, considering his competition from other WRs in the conference.

JJ was 6th in receptions, 5th in receiving yards, 6th in td receptions. He had a great year, was an absolute beast after the catch in particular. But it’s hard to put him ahead of the Jeudy and Smith and the two LSU WRs.

SEC was stacked at WR this year and all the guys on LSU and Alabama are getting buzz from the NFL. In the end though it wont matter, because I think Jennings will have a long and rich NFL career.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Read where JaJuan's draft stock is going straight up. Senior Bowl Director said Jennings has unique skills......bottom line....nobody tackled him, no team he played against. Bama, UF or UGa. Best Conference in America, best teams ...should mean something.
Agreed screw the SEC

The SEC is a complete farce. I used to be on the SEC train but until they move the offices out of the trailer park capital of the world aka Bamerland, it has no credibility. I hope every SEC team other than Tennessee gets stomped in their bowl games, tornadoes destroy their stadiums, drug resistant staph grows out of control in their locker rooms, and Derek Mason gets stuck during his annual visit to the New Year’s Day Toilet bowl.

Cimaglia was absolutely snubbed, he was better in all categories this year than Blankenship. He should be first team, not second.

JJ not so much imo, considering his competition from other WRs in the conference.

JJ was 6th in receptions, 5th in receiving yards, 6th in td receptions. He had a great year, was an absolute beast after the catch in particular. But it’s hard to put him ahead of the Jeudy and Smith and the two LSU WRs.
Look at who was throwing to those WRs.
Then look at who was throwing to Jennings.

I can't take credit for this because I read it in an article but maybe some of you missed it. One has to wonder what Jennings stats would look like if Burrow or Tua had been throwing passes his way? JJ most certainly did get snubbed.

VN Store

Back