Jennifer Sullivan leaving Tennessee

Didn't we hear Ariel Massengill the last time she was up for a head coaching job at Memphis. I'm sure there will be a few on a list. We may even see her former Assistant at Mo State get promoted from her present position at Tennessee.

Yes. Could See Stiles joining the staff. I would love that. Jackie is a standout person and knows what it takes to develop guard play. With the coaching change at OU I haven’t heard what her plan is next.

Alexis Hornbuckle just moved back to Knoxville. She’s going to be training kids for Bobby Maze’s AAU program. She doesn’t have any college experience but she’s coached high school and AAU, plus she knows what it takes to win championships. Just a thought
My daughter played for her AAU team.....she would probably make a good one.

Does anyone other than me feel like Goldwire was fired? The release on her departure is very delicately worded. To me it seems like Kellie was not happy with results on the recruiting front and progress in the transfer portal and kicked her to the curb. Just my take. Who knows.

Does anyone other than me feel like Goldwire was fired? The release on her departure is very delicately worded. To me it seems like Kellie was not happy with results on the recruiting front and progress in the transfer portal and kicked her to the curb. Just my take. Who knows.

You posted this in three different threads.

VN Store

Back