Jeff Walz Emailed Me Back

I’m normally an optimist, but that email struck me as the polite equivalent of saying, “Seriously, dude? Why are you wasting my time with this? In case you hadn’t noticed, my team has an extremely important game to play today.”

Of course, I think he was right if that’s what he meant.
Louisville is out of the Tournament and it's time to hire Jeff Walz to coach Tennessee:cool:

I loved hearing yesterday on ESPN one of the analysts saying that by far, hands down, The University of Tennessee is the best women's basketball coaching job in the country. That is nice to hear. And I'm glad that Phil fired Holly when it's still considered that. All it takes is to look at our football program to see how dragging things along and making mediocre hires can ruin the national perception of a program. I think we made the right move.

And I don't care if it's a male, female, or a talking squirrel, if there's a coach out there who can recruit at the Elite level we are used to, and get us back to cutting down nets on a yearly basis, then I want them here! This will be a good indicator of how Fulmer hires. Does he go like "Dollar Store Dave" or does he swing for the fences and back up the Brinks truck to get his target? I'm excited to see who he gets.

I loved hearing yesterday on ESPN one of the analysts saying that by far, hands down, The University of Tennessee is the best women's basketball coaching job in the country. That is nice to hear. And I'm glad that Phil fired Holly when it's still considered that. All it takes is to look at our football program to see how dragging things along and making mediocre hires can ruin the national perception of a program. I think we made the right move.

And I don't care if it's a male, female, or a talking squirrel, if there's a coach out there who can recruit at the Elite level we are used to, and get us back to cutting down nets on a yearly basis, then I want them here! This will be a good indicator of how Fulmer hires. Does he go like "Dollar Store Dave" or does he swing for the fences and back up the Brinks truck to get his target? I'm excited to see who he gets.

AWESOME post x 1000! ;)

I'd say his agent or his agent's assistant handles all messages from that account. Definitely someone with a PR background.

Let's get one thing straight: if a talking squirrel can get us to the FF I definitely vote for said talking squirrel.

VN Store

Back