Jeff Fisher Has Been Contacted By Tennessee

Just saying Fisher would be a great hire. Much better than , Chadwell, Napier , Freeze, keep inserting other Group of 5 coaches here

images

Just saying Fisher would be a great hire. Much better than , Chadwell, Napier , Freeze, keep inserting other Group of 5 coaches here
No, he wouldn’t. He got fired because he sucks. Those other guys are proven CFB coaches, Fisher has NEVER coached in CFB. Freeze has won in the SEC, Chadwell is the national COY, Napier would be a solid hire, there is a reason Auburn wanted him.

Reactions: 08Vol
Mr Double R, Triple P(Run, Run, Pass, Punt, Prevent )
How long did it take for McNair to start? Bud Adams had to pretty much make him play VY(yeah head case but he had that want to win tude) there at the end, probably saved Fisher job

The quote is "been contacted by some people" but he hasn't heard from the "decision makers". So that could be one of guys at physical plant who dialed a wrong number. It's less than a nothing 🍔.

Wonder if he is just trolling the NegaVols on the social media front. Looks like he caught some.....

Edited to add...... a surprising mix of responses overall.

Last edited:
i would be good with this hire!...Fisher has always been a players coach and people love playing football for him!!!..means he would be an awesome recruiter and he knows how to build a great defense! Lets GBO!

Hmmm is that why he is tied for the most losses in NFL history and hasn’t won anything of significance on his career?

It was me. I fat-fingered-dialed him when trying to place an order with the California Pizza Kitchen and he answered. He mentioned he was wide open.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
To be fair, you don't stick around to lose that many games if you're a bad coach. Who's he tied with?

I believe Dan Reeves. He is a bad coach. Last time he had a winning record was 2008. And he hasn’t won anything of significance other than 1 AFC championship. He has 6 winning seasons in 20 years of coaching. He is 5-6 in the post season in his career. Yes he is a bad head coach.

VN Store

Back