Jeff Brohm to Louisville (Dan Dakich reports)

I never once said he would NEVER leave Purdue or any job. That would be foolish to say. I just don’t think he leave for UofL right now.
Brohm isn’t leaving Purdue

You don't think he leaves for anywhere right now is what you suggested.....unless I read that wrong. Also, Purdue isn't a better program than UT is right now, no matter how many games we lose this year. The amount of money, fan base, and everything else is not even comparable between the two programs. Unless you define "good program" differently than most.

He won't go.....and I doubt CJP would before he get's this rebuild into year 4 at least.
The only way Alabama would even remotely consider Pruitt is if we win the SEC/make the playoff before Saban retires. Until then, he wouldn't even be in the top 10 of their list.

Reactions: VFLBerg
Please let this happen....

Per football scoop:
“Among the coaches we hear have been discussed at the highest levels in West Lafayette are: Neal Brown, Butch Jones, Skip Holtz, Tony Elliott, Matt Canada and Mike Norvell.”

Reactions: centkyvol
I have an event with my work in early December to go to the Purdue Football Complex and meet players and coaches as part of an initiative to help some of the student athletes get jobs after they graduate college...I could either meet Brohm (who I know)...or............Butch.

Imagine.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Nope.

Dabo is a Bama man waiting in line for the job when Saban retires.

Pruitt won’t get the first call.
Of course Dabo is 1st in line for the job...What I am saying is if Bama called Pruitt tomorrow and said Saban is retiring and Dabo said no he wants to stay at Clemson, Pruitt would be gone just like that.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I think Pruitt has a career head coaching record that would not interest Alabama. However, I admit I have no idea who they'd hire if Nick Saban was gone tomorrow.

I have an event with my work in early December to go to the Purdue Football Complex and meet players and coaches as part of an initiative to help some of the student athletes get jobs after they graduate college...I could either meet Brohm (who I know)...or............Butch.

Imagine.

Exhibit B. Pointing directly at Butch. The world is a magical place young people. If you get your degree you can turn from a trumpet player to buyout at a major University for over 5 million dollars.

See ive got your presentation finished. If you cant make it i can fill in. 😆😆😆

Nope.

Dabo is a Bama man waiting in line for the job when Saban retires.

Pruitt won’t get the first call.

Why would Dabo leave a job where he's building/built a dynasty to take over for a man who built a dynasty? If he keeps his record up over the next few years, he'll be able to specify his statue height in front of Clemson Memorial Stadium.

If Clemson wasn't a national championship contender for the past five years, I'd likely agree with you. But otherwise, reality says he has no reason to leave what he's built.

Exhibit B. Pointing directly at Butch. The world is a magical place young people. If you get your degree you can turn from a trumpet player to buyout at a major University for over 5 million dollars.

See ive got your presentation finished. If you cant make it i can fill in. 😆😆😆
That is amazing.

Louisville is talking to Mizzou's Barry Odom and there is mutual interest (per Football Scoop).

EDIT: Louisville and Odom have "mutual interest". No evidence that they are in talks.

Maybe Mike Gundy will toss his name into several of these searches to get another raise and extension from his old man T. Boon Pickens.

Maybe Mike Gundy will toss his name into several of these searches to get another raise and extension from his old man T. Boon Pickens.

If any AD even sends Gundy an email during a coaching search they should be fired on the spot. He's a lifer at Oklahoma State.

VN Store

Back