Jeff Brohm to Louisville (Dan Dakich reports)

Because you’re posting rumors from Twitter...and if memory serves, you thought UT had a legit shot at Gruden.
I did. But I’m glad it didn’t happen. This is a chat room, what’s the point of it if there’s nothing to chat about. But your right, maybe I should just go to other message boards and troll them all day like yourself. Mullen fits the bill perfect for fans like you. Lol

Reactions: GoVols15
Are u a closet Vols fan? Just wondering why you’re always on our message board. I know You have a crackhead for a coach, stuff has to be interesting on your message board. So my question is why are you always on here?

I did. But I’m glad it didn’t happen. This is a chat room, what’s the point of it if there’s nothing to chat about. But your right, maybe I should just go to other message boards and troll them all day like yourself. Mullen fits the bill perfect for fans like you. Lol

I missed where I suggested you go to other message boards, so not sure what I’m “right” about.

You asked a me question and I answered it. Put me on ignore if you don’t like my posts.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Are u a closet Vols fan? Just wondering why you’re always on our message board. I know You have a crackhead for a coach, stuff has to be interesting on your message board. So my question is why are you always on here?
You’ve been here for like a day and LW has been here for years and is respected....somewhat. Sit down

Good I want him To stay. It’ll give me confidence about Pruitt if Bama comes calling
Come on. If anything this is exactly how all this starts to go down. Remember Tom Herman kissing his guys cheeks and denying it then the next day he's holding up a hook' em sign at the press conference?

I haven’t had to cut and paste this in a long time, but here goes....

I post on several SEC rival message boards including VN, Tiger Droppings and others. VolNation is easily one of the best CFB message boards out there, that’s why I post here. I also moderate an underground CFB message board with UF, UT alums, Texas alums, UCLA fans and a couple VN posters.

Knoxville is easily my favorite SEC road venue, and I attended UF-UT games at Neyland from 1994 to 2010...made plenty of friends along the way who I tailgated with behind the Copper Cellar in even numbered years, and behind Tigert Hall in odd numbered years.

If you don’t like my posts, or my presence here, simply put me on ignore. But this is not your board...it’s Freak’s board. The day rival posters aren’t allowed here is the day I no longer post here.

Until then....

I post on several SEC rival message boards including VN, Tiger Droppings and others. VolNation is easily one of the best CFB message boards out there, that’s why I post here. I also moderate an underground CFB message board with UF, UT alums, Texas alums, UCLA fans and a couple VN posters.

Knoxville is easily my favorite SEC road venue, and I attended UF-UT games at Neyland from 1994 to 2010...made plenty of friends along the way who I tailgated with behind the Copper Cellar in even numbered years, and behind Tigert Hall in odd numbered years.

If you don’t like my posts, or my presence here, simply put me on ignore. But this is not your board...it’s Freak’s board. The day rival posters aren’t allowed here is the day I no longer post here.

Until then....
No I’m cool with ya man, just didn’t get the condescending comment. So what I was wrong about Gruden. This whole argument is stupid, not even over a good point. So sorry for not being mature and firing back. I feel stupid about it now. But go Vols

Until then....

You're probably one of the few Florida fans that I genuinely respect, you can stay as long as you want.

Still hope TN kicks Florida's A$$ next year ;)

Because Louisville has a higher ceiling in the ACC compared to Purdue in the Big 10.

And Louisville is his alma mater.
I disagree. Purdue’s division is terrible. Wisconsin is the only “decent” team in it. And what makes Louisville better? Kentucky recruiting? Lmao. Louisville is a cesspool program and in complete disarray. The only good reason he has to go back there is that it’s his alma mater.

Louisville v Purdue - tough choice Purdue is a more famed school but Louisville has a better recent (last 30 years?) history in CFB.

I guess the big question is where does Brohm want to go in the future? If he wants to be an institution at Louisville then I get the move. If he wants to move up the coaching ladder he can probably do that at Purdue with a couple good seasons then bail for a traditional program with real resources.

Neither Purdue or Louisville will provide the commitment to excellence ($$$) that it takes to be a true contender.

Maybe he sees that Purdue boosters will never make the commitment but Papa John might still pony up more cash?

Edit: nevermind, should have finished the thread first.

Until then....

Just ignore those type posts; you don’t have to explain yourself. Those posts are the definition of desperation.

You’ve been here for like a day and LW has been here for years and is respected....somewhat. Sit down

A356jiI.gif

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Now that’s more like it.

And you know it's in jest, LW. Other than the trolls that pop up during a rivalry week, we do generally appreciate the other team's fans that visit here. It seems like UF and UT tend to share misery in close proximity and while we revel in your discord, we can sympathize.

Except with the Bammers...We can all hate Alabama equally.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright

VN Store

Back