Jay Graham Out at Bama Already

BecauSe it would have been better if Tennessee didn’t?
Well we'd be fooling ourselves if we thought Tennessee was the only place that paid players. Glad we got rid of pruitt out of the deal. But only time will tell how much of a climb we'll have now due to the repercussions.

Last edited:
LOL ..you see a guy make a right move ( career wise ) cause I dont care how much .. be playing at TN or growing up a die hard fan ..never would I entertain a job at Aladambama .. then when he makes that move to a better program .. he resigns .. what gives with him .. ?? Hope his family is OK but Jay is jumping around so much that his only shot at a job might be NFL or a lower tier program that requires less time spent in job .

This may fall into the "unreliable media category". I don't know Austin but he seems to do a reputable job. HOWEVER, a friend and I were discussing the media (including the ESPN etc bunch) and what they've actually done to themselves (this includes ALL of the sports media as well). They have proved unquestionably to be one of the most dishonest, agenda driven, propagandist organizations in our history. Actually an ally of all things disruptive to our nation as especially the sports world (its why I watch our games muted). Now most intelligent people in our nation know this and JUST DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA INCLUDING SPORTS MEDIA. Austin is probably a good local sports journalist but unfortunately he's lumped in with the rest.
Largely the sports media is disappointed in being Sports Media and have aspirations of doing journalism in things they feel are relevant in the world. This is why we have the Dan Wolkens, Christine Brennan’s, Pat Fordes of the world constantly giving their ideological spin on things . Especially given the past year.

Well we'd be fooling ourselves if we thought Tennessee was the only place that paid players. Glad we got rid of pruitt out of the deal. But only time will tell how much of a climb we'll have now due to the repercussions.

We are the only place that doesn't get it's money's worth.

Reactions: N.ohio vol

Everyone knows we weren’t the only ones. That’s certainly no secret. I’m glad he’s gone too but Tennessee got out in front of it so I don’t see it being as bad as some saying it would be better had Tennessee never said a word.

Everyone knows we weren’t the only ones. That’s certainly no secret. I’m glad he’s gone too but Tennessee got out in front of it so I don’t see it being as bad as some saying it would be better had Tennessee never said a word.
We go 8-2 we don't even hear a word. But this topic has been beat into the ground in other threads.

Last edited:
Why would Saban lose sleep over a program that hasn’t beaten him even once in 14 tries? We are an afterthought to them now. They see us like we see Vandy
Vanderbilt has been a lot more competitive with us over the past 10+ years than we’ve been with Bama. They probably look at us like we would look at UT Chattanooga.

We go 8-2 we don't even hear a word. But this topic has been beat into the ground in other threads.

Id like to believe that Tennessee wouldnt hear a word if they went 8-2 next season but lets be honest here on two fronts: Tennessee is missing to much to get to that mark and if by some miracle it did happen the cry babies along with the AA would have us under the microscope again.

Id like to believe that Tennessee wouldnt hear a word if they went 8-2 next season but lets be honest here on two fronts: Tennessee is missing to much to get to that mark and if by some miracle it did happen the cry babies along with the AA would have us under the microscope again.
I ment if we went 8-2 in 2020 we wouldn't hear a word about players getting paid.

You may be right in that the "creditable source" that dropped a dime on CJP wouldn't have done it, but if they were 10-0 and that information was presented to the chancellor, I believe it would have happened exactly as it did. She is responsible for the entire university, so I don't think she allows herself to go down to save a football coach.

You may be right in that the "creditable source" that dropped a dime on CJP wouldn't have done it, but if they were 10-0 and that information was presented to the chancellor, I believe it would have happened exactly as it did. She is responsible for the entire university, so I don't think she allows herself to go down to save a football coach.
Good point.

Im not saying for sure all the other schools cheat for sure like a bama or a Clemson. Or ohio state. "But" if they are what keeps thier chancellor from spilling the beans?

Everything I’ve observed hints that she backs the football program and gives it free reign...but this landed on her desk and couldn’t be ignored. Absolutely no problem with her or her response.

VN Store

Back