Jay Graham going down with Fisher?

Article here

• A six-month show-cause order for the assistant coach. The terms of the show-cause order include a previously served nine-day ban on phone calls, emails or texts with prospects in January 2020; a reduction in off-campus recruiting contact days by three for the December 2019 through January 2020 contact period; a ban on all off-campus recruiting activities for the fall 2020 contact period; and additional one-on-one rules education.
Texas A&M announced Thursday the assistant coach involved was former assistant Jay Graham, who is now at Tennessee.

The six month show-cause includes a ban on all off-campus recruiting activities for the fall 2020 contact period. Jay Graham has already made an impact for Tennessee. 247Sports currently has Graham at No. 13 in the nation and No. 4 in the SEC in its recruiter rankings. -Marshall Hughes 6news

I remember that TD run like it was yesterday. I was in the endzone he was rushing towards. Upper ring front row in the high back seats. It was awesome. I was a freshman in College at the time, not at UT though.

he was a beast for sure.. that's when we had a long string of Legendary backs. In the 90's we were regularly 3 deep with NFL talent at RB.
It blows my mind when I think back on those days as a Vols fan. It seemed like we could just expect to have a future pro at every tier of our running back depth chart! I was forgivably young/naive as a fan at the time, but wish I had the perspective about it then that I enjoy now. I can honestly say that, for the first time in more than a decade, I have faith that our program is trending back in that direction. Perhaps I am still naive and ever hopeful as an adult Volunteer fan. Time will tell. Till then I’ll be wearing my orange and eagerly awaiting another taste of the glory days we elder Vol fans know to be so sweet. I’ll end by saying how, more than anything else, I look forward to younger generations of Vols fans getting to enjoy the thrill of seeing our Vols dominant once again. It’s something else!

They are weird as hell is what I am saying and I didn’t want them in the SEC and still don’t.

Weirdest away game I’ve experienced. The fans had some really cool rituals and stuff but I had a couple real weirdos sitting around me. The guy directly in front of me kept looking back and asking “have you ever seen anything like this?!” I was polite at first and would give the polite “this is a great atmosphere, lots of neat chants and cheers” and such. But that wasn’t enough. He and a another guy kept peppering me with “have you ever heard anything this loud, and nobody else in the SEC does this, etc.”. At some point, after about the 6th reference to how loud and incredible the environment was and trying to get to me agree it was the loudest place I ever heard, I said “look man, this is cool, but I’ve been to Knoxville at night where 100,000+ hate your guts and you can’t hear the guy next to you, I’ve been at crazed Auburn games in Jordan-Hare, I’ve had 100k Bama fans sing Dixieland Delight at me while they were kicking the crap out of us, I’ve been to Jacksonville where a mixture of UGA and UF fans fight for dominance on who can be the loudest and most obnoxious, and I’ve been to well over a hundred monster games in the Swamp where national titles are on the line and permanent hearing loss is a real thing.”

They sorta looked at me with sad and confused eyes after this and pretty much stopped bothering me. Nothing I’ve seen since then has showed me they aren’t still weird.

VN Store

Back