Jauan's Catch Against Georgia...

We were 11th when that happened? I did not remember being that high. Thats right before the So Carolina mess and the vandy forfeit right?

Butch was a Vol man at this time. He loved it when the Vols won the big games. The Battle of Bristol comes to mind also.
I wish things would have worked out for him at TN. I liked the man, still do.
Lyle is a chump. Him smoking a FN cigar in Neyland with BAMMER seared hatred for him permanently in my heart. I wish him the worst in life.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
I was so hyped when Dog caught that hail mary. I still remember screaming as loud as I could while taking my shirt off and throwing it across the room. I woke my wife up from her nap and she looked at me like "have you lost your f*****g mind" lol.

I was so emotionally drained at that point bc I literally said before the snap when Eason throw that TD " we just cant let them get behind us" then BAM. I think I damn near cried. I couldn't process that we just blew this damn game on the first thing you learn in pee wee football to always get deeper then the deepest in those situations.

God Bless You Jauan Jennings!!!!

GBF🍊

Last edited:
I live in Georgia. I post it several times a year on Facebook, it's usually the one with Celine Dion, just to tick off the dawg fans😂
It was a tough way to lose but it probably doesn't bother UGA fans nearly as much as some would like to think. The "Miracle on the Plaines" was far harder on Dawg fans. UT was the preseason pick to win the East and #11 coming in to the game. UGA was 25th and not going anywhere. TN needed a miracle to pull out the win. Congrats.

It was a tough way to lose but it probably doesn't bother UGA fans nearly as much as some would like to think. The "Miracle on the Plaines" was far harder on Dawg fans. UT was the preseason pick to win the East and #11 coming in to the game. UGA was 25th and not going anywhere. TN needed a miracle to pull out the win. Congrats.

Ah. Passive aggressive post, hallmark of the uga fan. That’s ok, just head over to some board with the misspelled “dawg” in its name and revel in Mushmouth Munson talking about smashing faces and breaking noses. Klassy.

It doesn’t bother uga fans, yet you felt the need to include your crap post on a rival board. Gotcha.

Just another example of the most annoying fanbase in sports.

Reactions: joevol33
Ah. Passive aggressive post, hallmark of the uga fan. That’s ok, just head over to some board with the misspelled “dawg” in its name and revel in Mushmouth Munson talking about smashing faces and breaking noses. Klassy.

It doesn’t bother uga fans, yet you felt the need to include your crap post on a rival board. Gotcha.

Just another example of the most annoying fanbase in sports.
Man, there' seems to be a lot of anger there. It's just an opinion, pal, and Larry Munson has nothing to do with it. Maybe you should withhold sarcasm about being "Klassy" if you're going to 1) misspell it and 2) trample on a dead guy. Not very "klassy" but hey, you already knew that. As for the loss, it didn't bother me as badly as the loss to Auburn ("Miracle on the Plaines") or any loss to Florida. I suspect most UGA fans, just don't have the hatred for TN they have for Auburn or Florida. (And in my specific case, SC). Now, if you want to believe the loss sent UGA fans into a deep, dark funk from where there was no joy to be found, have at it. (Although the Dawgs seem to rebound nicely in 2017).

I feel like Pruitt would flash the briefest smile, then quickly replace it with that that "Come on, I just filled the damn car up last Tuesday." annoyed expression he has when he does the Jeremy Pruitt show -- because he'd be thinking about how a little better defense would have made all that last second stuff irrelevant.
And that's the kind of coach we need!

Man, there' seems to be a lot of anger there. It's just an opinion, pal, and Larry Munson has nothing to do with it. Maybe you should withhold sarcasm about being "Klassy" if you're going to 1) misspell it and 2) trample on a dead guy. Not very "klassy" but hey, you already knew that. As for the loss, it didn't bother me as badly as the loss to Auburn ("Miracle on the Plaines") or any loss to Florida. I suspect most UGA fans, just don't have the hatred for TN they have for Auburn or Florida. (And in my specific case, SC). Now, if you want to believe the loss sent UGA fans into a deep, dark funk from where there was no joy to be found, have at it. (Although the Dawgs seem to rebound nicely in 2017).

Dude. I don’t care. I’m not the the one who feels the need to go to an opponent’s board and assert that a loss really didn’t matter that much. uga fans seem to need constant affirmation, and you are clearly no exception.

As for Munson, his embarrassing diatribe about smashed faces and broken noses removed any respect I ever had for the guy. Top to bottom, uga is a trash program.

Finally, Klassy with a K is a joke. Get it?

Good grief, the most needy, whinny, passive aggressive fans in sports. I rest my case.

As I watched Butch kneel on the field and later he said he was thinking about his father at that moment and I wondered in the same situation how would Pruitt react? I have a hard time visualizing Pruitt jumping for joy, maybe a wry smile. Anybody know him well enough to speculate on something like that?
We can all hate on Butch until the end of time, but that was a truly emotional moment. He deserved to revel in it as much as anyone.

Reactions: bigdan
We can all hate on Butch until the end of time, but that was a truly emotional moment. He deserved to revel in it as much as anyone.

I didn't say Butch didn't deserve that moment and I wasn't hating on him. He apparently poured himself into the job but wasn't the right fit. Too bad. The end of that game was certainly emotional for me. I was simply trying to contrast the different styles of the two men. Only time will tell which one is the most successful here.

An automaton? There is nothing wrong with emotion.
Didn't say there was has celebrated with the team in the past in the locker room but out on the field it's game face all the time and in front of reporters. He shows he cares about the product on the field and what he can do to improve. We need that.

As I watched Butch kneel on the field and later he said he was thinking about his father at that moment and I wondered in the same situation how would Pruitt react? I have a hard time visualizing Pruitt jumping for joy, maybe a wry smile. Anybody know him well enough to speculate on something like that?
He would still be pissed about the coverage on Ga's last TD.

Reactions: GlockVol

VN Store

Back