Jauan Jennings leaves Tennessee (Debunked rumor)

I haven’t seen any evidence that he has left, and this is totally garbage talk, a garbage article, and no reporting by anyone that is real. I just don’t believe it. Let me say this, if he does decide to leave, then I hope he goes to the Titans or Cowboys.

You must really hate him.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Thanks OneVolNation. I enjoyed the read and feel the same. If Chaney does what they say he does (finding the players talents and exploiting them on field), JJ should get an enormous number of touches this year if he stays.
I was talking with Chaney right after Darrick had been kicked off the team. He said, we’ve got someone that will make you forget all about him. He was referencing CP. You have to admit, they figured every which way to get him the ball.

Reactions: Remy
I haven’t seen any evidence that he has left, and this is totally garbage talk, a garbage article, and no reporting by anyone that is real. I just don’t believe it. Let me say this, if he does decide to leave, then I hope he goes to the Titans or Cowboys.

this 'rumor board' isn't a 'news outlet'. however this would largely qualify as 'fake news'.

He only goes if his draft status is good. Love his motor. Earned my respect with his return. I would rather see him graduate before leaving. His his draft status is decent he is probably better going now rather than risking injury.
Do you see Chaney utilizing him more, and raising his stock? I think Jennings could have been used more as an inside receiver.

the article I saw said he has not enrolled in class and has until December 14th to do so. It said he was feeling out the Combine. I love JJ but personally I think he needs one more year to prove his worth to the NFL. He didn't get enough touches in Helton's scheme. But with Chaney here he finds ways to get playmakers the ball. His stock would shoot way up in a year of Chaney led offense IMO

You just can't fix stupid.

Really? It's been established that it is a rumor and hasn't left yet. He got a mixed NFL scouting report and is thinking about it, with the deadline coming up this Monday. Maybe he didn't push all the right buttons with how the info got out, but you can't blame him for at least doing diligence and taking time to think about it.

He hasn’t announced, has he? He has till Monday, I’d say he’s staying if he hasn’t said it yet.

Would love to have JJ back. He's one of the all time greats and having him play in 2019 would make huge difference.

What a HUGE overstatement. In the history book of Tennessee wide receivers, Jennings doesn’t even deserve to be a footnote.

Easily one of my favorite vol WRs of all time. I’d absolutely live to see him come back with Chaney calling the plays. I hope Chaney has spoken to him. It’d be my first call if I was him.

Reactions: vols1707
What a HUGE overstatement. In the history book of Tennessee wide receivers, Jennings doesn’t even deserve to be a footnote.

Wow. I couldn’t possible disagree more. A Tennessee guy that always plays his heart out and made a couple of the most memorable plays in recent history. He’d without a doubt be in my top 10 all time. Maybe top 5

Reactions: JBondVol and pimo1

VN Store

Back