Jarrett G went 8 for 8 this past weekend

I’d be interested to watch if they play Colorado if Shrout winds up being the starter there.
I really wish Shrout would’ve stuck around . I think he would be the favorite. With some tutelage with Heupel, this staff and his ability to push the ball down the field I think Shrout could’ve done some good things here.

Reactions: A.J.
I really wish Shrout would’ve stuck around . I think he would be the favorite. With some tutelage with Heupel, this staff and his ability to push the ball down the field I think Shrout could’ve done some good things here.

He had the best passing ability of all. His arm strength was impressive and he threw the deep ball good. He was not as accurate on short passes but you can improve on that. You’ve either got the arm for deep throws or you don’t.

Nathan Peterman says hey.....

JG is not Nate Peterman, by a long stretch. JG will never sniff the NFL.

If he was still here, he'd be 4th string already. Heupel knows QB's, and JG was wise to seek greener pastures.

Zebra can't change its' stripes. JG will be JG at Wazzu. Better there than here.

Go Vols.

JG is not Nate Peterman, by a long stretch. JG will never sniff the NFL.

If he was still here, he'd be 4th string already. Heupel knows QB's, and JG was wise to seek greener pastures.

Zebra can't change its' stripes. JG will be JG at Wazzu. Better there than here.

Go Vols.
somewhat agree, however the living vol fan thought Peterman was a total clown.

Reactions: LouderVol
"Jarrett G went 8 for 8 this past weekend"

Whiskey Golf Alpha Foxtrot?

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I think JG will probably lead the Pac 12 in interceptions and interceptions returned for touchdowns
The guy that had 17 INTs in 4 years? Lol.

Not even sure who the last UT QB was that had a 47+ Attempts:INT ratio. Just went through the mid-90s and no one so far. There are many things to knock the guy for, but throwing picks is not one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: irish1485 and Zues1
What if he leads them to a Pac 12 championship?! Not sure how I would need to feel about that :confused:

I'd feel great. Kid is a tough SOB and I honestly think did the best he could to win games.....he just never got the game to slow down for him enough to make good decisions.

I wish him the best. Good kid, never a hint of trouble, and took some hits I personally felt through the TV, and got up ready to rock.

Reactions: Volatility

Not even sure who the last UT QB was that had a 47+ Attempts:INT ratio. Just went through the mid-90s and no one so far. There are many things to knock the guy for, but throwing picks is not one of them.
I see him like Arian Foster. It wasnt the number of interceptions/fumbles. It was when/where it happened.

Those picks and turnovers were usually daggers though. Whether it be against Auburn, GSU, or UK and his momentum killing picks against Florida or BYU they were always huge game changers.

Going back 25+ years which QB would you take JG over ? Maybe Joey Matthews or Simms ? That’s all I got .

Unlike at UT, maybe he will have a few NFL type players on the team there (and a different coach).

VN Store

Back