January. Tennessee vs. Connecticut.

Here's another one - how many more games would Tennessee have won if the officials would have consistently called illegal screens?

For the record, this one really pisses me off, so I'm going to go ahead and answer it - a LOT more. Connecticut was way ahead of the curve with stepping into the path of defenders.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Speaking of coaches being sure and leaving no doubt, Mulkey just released a statement in which she says that "nobody" is going to beat SC and that she just hopes they "can keep it close" when they play at SC.

Speaking of coaches being sure and leaving no doubt, Mulkey just released a statement in which she says that "nobody" is going to beat SC and that she just hopes they "can keep it close" when they play at SC.
She’s just using reverse psychology to motivate her team…

Posted factual records of which Tenn had many excellent seasons. Did not note which years either had FF visits. Also factually noted top 4 scorers and not their PPG. So there was no rubbing anything in. Answer the question, if you want: 6-7 LV wins, or 3-4 LV wins or some other amount(s)?

Can we defend elite post players? The moment we lost key this became my biggest question. Three quarters left to answer that question. 🤞🏾🧡

VN Store

Back