LB Jeremiah Beasley
WR JJ Harrell
ATH Boo Carter
OL Josiah Thompson
DB Travaris Banks
LB Jordan Burns
S Fred Gaskin
DL Amaris Williams
Quintavius Johnson (can't seem to find him via Google)
Edge Bryce Young
Edge Elias Rudolph
Edge Danny Okoye
LB Joseph Philips
RB Jordan Marshall
DL Jeremiah Heard (BIG FELLA)
WR Jeremiah McClellan
QB Cutter Boley (2025)
Edge CJ May (2025)

January 28th
RB Kevin Riley
WR Ny Carr

Coach Barnes should be recruiting Heard for a post option.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Jordan Marshall will cut his list after upcoming visits:
“I'm going to Michigan January 14th, Wisconsin January 21st, and Tennessee January 28th,” Marshall told Kurelic. “And then sometime in there I’ll go up to Ohio State.”

Jordan Marshall will cut his list after upcoming visits:
“I'm going to Michigan January 14th, Wisconsin January 21st, and Tennessee January 28th,” Marshall told Kurelic. “And then sometime in there I’ll go up to Ohio State.”
"I'm going to go visit Michigan and Ohio State in the winter"

Having lived in Michigan for 5 years, I hope he realizes how terrible the winter is....

Added CB Ify Obigegwu (who visited for the UTM game and named us his leader afterwards) and St Frances Academy (Baltimore) teammates S Edrees Farooq and 2025 CB Kevin Humes. Obigegwu has a legit and recent OSU offer...

Four-star edge Bryce Young and Elias Rudolph are now planning to come in the weekend of the 28th instead of this weekend. Tennessee will still have Amaris Williams and Danny Okoye in this weekend, though.

Also have asked around on Jeremias Heard. Tennessee is recruiting him as defensive lineman and the Vols like the massive prospect early on. Many are shocked the Vols are his only offer to this point.

Elsewhere, four-star offensive tackle Kevin Heywood plans to be in the weekend of the 28th.
m.ray

VN Store

Back