Janiah Barker decommitting

I’m sure the staff will test the waters like every other WBB program but I don’t see the LVs being a contender..but would be a great get if it was possible..
I bet a lot of these incoming potential young recruits are looking at the way Kellie plays her freshman and the amount of players she'll play in a game. Especially being a highly competitive team against the best teams in the country. Top high school recruits want to be on great teems but don't necessarily want to sit. Kellie has played her young players and either matched or exceeded expectations each year she's been at Tennessee.

Last edited:
Anyone got the tea read on this? Is Barker following Joni to A&M? That's what I think is happening considering she entered the portal immediately upon the news that Joni was moving on.

Ohhhhh nooooo. Engstler fouls out. While I want SC to win, I would have wanted for EE to play the full game. She deserved to be on the floor, fighting, to the bitter end.

Reactions: travis929
I think it is SC or Louisville. Her Instagram story just says “postponed.”

Which makes me think she is a Louisville commit and wanted to announce tonight if they won.

Reactions: djtee
I think it is SC or Louisville. Her Instagram story just says “postponed.”

Which makes me think she is a Louisville commit and wanted to announce tonight if they won.

I’m thinking the same. Can see her sliding right in Engstler’s spot if she chooses L’ville.

Reactions: VolBall09
I would hope we could be forgiven for not feeling compelled to hire private investigators to check out every post made here. lol
I would love her to got o SC, but Louisville can definitely use her. She could slide right in Emily spot.

VN Store

Back