Jamontay Pilson '09 DT

volsack7

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=75969&Sport=1#colleges

So this guy was an Auburn commit supposed to sign today but ended up decommiting...he still has "High interest" in Auburn but I wonder why he would decommit? He is a lighter, faster DT so he would fit Monte's system...and there were supposed to be a few surprises, right? We definitely have space and a great opportunity for him here...

After the loss of hollins it would be nice to get another tackle. Coach O needs to down a six pack of red bull and go hunt this guy down with papers and ink pen in hand.

This was my #1 disappointment yesterday instead of Marlon Brown and Eddie Lacy, the fact we didn't seem to close in on very many OL/DL. Would be nice to add another commitment in that area.

was it just me but i could have swore he said walls was going to play DT yesterday in the press conference.

was it just me but i could have swore he said walls was going to play DT yesterday in the press conference.

Supposedly, he's 6'4 and around 270lbs. So when he gets on campus with our new S&C coach he should be in playing shape at DT pretty soon. Especially since Monte likes light DT's for his D.

john hollins didnt make it in here because the extra math class you have to have to get in to the sec.

VN Store

Back