Jalen Tabor Tweets

Best I remember, the only people picking us to win the East any of the last three years were some of the local goons here on VN. Nothing I'd call official.

But hey, keep hatin', Jalen. Stay salty my friend.

Gators gonna talk and I don't blame them. We will do the same when we eventually start beating them.

The Peyton thing is just something Florida fans say to irritate us. No true Tennessee fan should ever repeat it. Peyton wasn't the reason we lost those games. He averaged 400+ yards passing in the 3 games he started, while we allowed the Gators to score 130 points. If everyone else on our team had played as well as Peyton, we would have won at least a couple of those.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know who picked us to win East past 3 years !! Even most our own guys on Volnation picked us behind GA last year ..the year before we barely made it to the bowl game and the year before that we did not even make it to bowl game !!

Tabor's butthurt cause his boy Payne couldn't break into the rotation and transferred (by way of AZ Western) to Ames

Wait 'til Croom meets him over the middle or come up and get some of what Hurd's offering

No one at Tennessee should say a thing until we beat Florida, but some overrated cornerback shouldn't be talking either. They're on a three game losing streak and were just hammered by a Big Ten team in their bowl.

"@_31Flavorz: "They" picked UT to win the east the last 3 years"

"@_31Flavorz: I feel sorry for "they""

"@_31Flavorz: We'll make it 12 years in a row this year ,"

"@_31Flavorz: Might as well bring the sheriff out of retirement"

"@_31Flavorz: 😒 too bad he didn't have any luck against the gators"

And your point is? We ain't beat them in so long, most folks have forgotten how it feels.So what happens? They brag and some of us cry like stupid children.

They have won 11 straight. Let's say we had won last year. One of our guys gets on twitter, and says such stuff. You would call him a Vol for life, and want him to autograph stuff for you. However, as you know, we did not win last year, so we do not have a right to brag.

They have a right to brag. Quit crying about how we were robbed or cheated, it just makes us look stupid. When the streak is broken, then our boys get to brag, and their fans get to cry and look stupid.

That is how it works.

And your point is? We ain't beat them in so long, most folks have forgotten how it feels.So what happens? They brag and some of us cry like stupid children.

They have won 11 straight. Let's say we had won last year. One of our guys gets on twitter, and says such stuff. You would call him a Vol for life, and want him to autograph stuff for you. However, as you know, we did not win last year, so we do not have a right to brag.

They have a right to brag. Quit crying about how we were robbed or cheated, it just makes us look stupid. When the streak is broken, then our boys get to brag, and their fans get to cry and look stupid.

That is how it works.

If you would read, you would see that he is not crying about it. Smh...

I say we start another chant like last time they were in Knoxville but single him out this time.... Who's with me?

If your gonna do that BS, we need to scrap football, and convert Neyland Stadium into a soccer pitch.

Screw chants.

I think its funny...Kongo "Sends a Message to 'Bama" and everyone applauds it. A guy from another team does basically the same, and people get bent out of shape.

Really? It's a bunch of college kids jawing to each other, each one supporting their team...at the expense of a rival. Old as the ages. Let them have their fun, it isn't going to have a bearing on anything.

Reactions: 2 people
My question is why do you follow a Gator on twitter :loco:

I saw the "we're gonna make it 12 in a row...." tweet this morning and I don't follow him. Was retweeted by Swain I think. Don't have to follow him to see all those tweets.

If Jalen Tabor only knew how many people don't know who he is.....including me

Former 5 star DB that we actually wanted and recruited hard. He's very good, was the CB opposite Hargreaves the last two years. Recall the 2014 game at home vs Florida, the 10-9 loss....he made the play that completely turned the momentum of that game, the blitz/sack/strip/fumble recovery on the last play of the 3rd quarter.

Very good player with a big mouth who gets to talk as much ish as he wants until our coaches and players figure out how to beat Florida and shut him up.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back