Jalen Tabor Tweets

I've watched most of those games more times than I care to admit (also saw them live). As good or better talent with clearly superior coaching will win every time. No one else was beating them either so it's not like it was some absolute failure

The "clearly superior" coaching was what made it so frustrating. UT often had comparable or better talent and still lost.

I keep reading this same tired line from the 'keepin it real' crowd of 'but he's right'. Says who? Who had us penciled in as the favorite to win the east the last 3 years? And since when did some young punk that refused to take a drug test before the game against the Vols last year get imaginary smack talking privileges? How many games did Tabor play in that Florida won against the Vols? How about make it to the game and not get suspended first. Besides, is there some sort of international rules as to who can smack talk and who can't? I guess I missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He got burned for huge plays against fsu, alabama, and michigan---UT will light him up all day. Florida's DBs are overrated.

Reactions: 2 people
There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about the last two Florida games. Ruins my day, everyday. We beat them the last two years.

So blame everyone's parents who are your age? That's ironic...

Hmmmm. Btw it must have been easy getting by with a HS diploma back in the ancient times. Half over those who obtain a degree can't find work, who's to blame? Well it surely can't be the younger generation who has only began voting recently...

Hmmmm, gramps.

Lots of blue collar jobs out there. But it involves getting your hands dirty.. may not be for you. .

Reactions: 2 people
My goodness and it is not even August yet!

I realize it has been a long time but you absolutely don't give a reason to a team as talented as team 120.

All I will say is that it is time that we shut the Gators up.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about the last two Florida games. Ruins my day, everyday. We beat them the last two years.

10-9 and 28-27 (and the other 9 before that I guess) still bother me a little, but I don't allow my day to get ruined over any sporting event from 7 months ago or more. I'd say they both ruined the following week, but that was about it.

Sadly it's on you since it sounds like you're helping to support and grow govt.
The 90's are ancient times? Throw in a history class with the econ one. When had a HS diploma ever been difficult to obtain? Everyone who shows up eventually gets one

The solution to your job woes is to get a better degree or develop a skill. That was free advice and worth every penny

I'm guessing he is military, as am I, and the taxpayers pay our salary. I'm a gramps I guess.

So blame everyone's parents who are your age? That's ironic...

Hmmmm. Btw it must have been easy getting by with a HS diploma back in the ancient times. Half over those who obtain a degree can't find work, who's to blame? Well it surely can't be the younger generation who has only began voting recently...

Hmmmm, gramps.

Yeh we can blame you cause you guys vote like crap.

EDIT: If it was you who voted like crap.

Hijacked thread BTW. Go vols

He accomplished exactly what he intended to do. Upset the fan base of an opponent.

The "clearly superior" coaching was what made it so frustrating. UT often had comparable or better talent and still lost.

When UT starts spending the money to bring in a proven winner we'll flip the script. We took the first step with bringing Shoop in

I was 2 years old in mannings last season, which just means I look at facts instead of romanticizing him. He was legendary, and only lost to three teams.. it just happens to be that he lost to one of those three teams, three times.

I don't expect someone who follows gators on Twitter to know much about UT football. That kind of fan probably doesn't wear orange at away games.

LOLOLOLOL as a 23 year old I'm going to say STFU. You're referring to the generation that's been through the worst era Tennessee Football has endured as, "lots of you popping up, and another KID playing fan."

Histerical. For more than half my life the Vols have been atrocious. Don't hate the younger generations for who they are because you, older people, left the world for us as it is today and led the way.

Attitude reflects leadership captain,

Signed,

Lots of me

I give you a like for the GIF :)
I love that one!

If the Florida players and fans only worry about continuing the streak against Tennessee every year, they're living miserable lives. Hope Hurd runs over this clown.

If the Florida players and fans only worry about continuing the streak against Tennessee every year, they're living miserable lives. Hope Hurd runs over this clown.

I would be willing to bet that some UT players and fans only worry about it. Some on VN think Florida is the only win that matters.

Trash talk is over rated. I don't think our players will become more committed to giving there all due to his tweets. This game has gained importantamce due to the way the SEC is split East and West and a heads up win is big in deciding who will represent the East in Atlanta.

I like the system that is in place, but I would like to add another SEC game to the schedule and drop a cup cake. I know these cup cakes need the money. I did take the family to the WCU game last year, the wife was disappointed to find out that WCU was a real team, for the longest she thought I was making fun of South Carolina.

Wife: "Pleaee stop calling them Western Carolina, it's not funny."

Me: "But that's their name."

Wife: "So we aren't going to the SC game."

Me: "Nope"

Wife: "I've never heard of Western Carolina."

Me: "Me too."

I don't care for the format of playing the West teams once every blue moon. The SEC should go to one team every year, then two teams, home and home. It's my understanding Saban called for this too, with that schedule a 4 year player could compete against all SEC schools.

So let the gators talk their trash, they know what is coming. A Gator Stomp.

Jump higher Vols.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back