Jalen Tabor Tweets

Tabor can pop off all he wants. The facts are the facts: since the 90s, UF has dominated UT. We have lost 11 years in a row (the depressing thing for me is that I am 33 and, thus, we have lost to UF for 1/3 of my life consecutively). We have some kind of mental block when we play them because we have actually been better than them on a number of occasions and just give it away. Last year has to be the worst one of all since we were so, so, so close.

Honestly, until this year, I have always expected to lose to UF just because that's what always seems to happen. Not this year though. This year we are the much better team and we are at home and we are going to exorcise those Gator demons in a big way. I am expecting a circa '95 UT over Bama 41-14 style bloodletting to cleanse us from the last 11 years.

LOLOLOLOL as a 23 year old I'm going to say STFU. You're referring to the generation that's been through the worst era Tennessee Football has endured as, "lots of you popping up, and another KID playing fan."

Histerical. For more than half my life the Vols have been atrocious. Don't hate the younger generations for who they are because you, older people, left the world for us as it is today and led the way.

Attitude reflects leadership captain,

Signed,

Lots of me

:eek:lol:

Pure gold.

Reactions: 6 people
"@_31Flavorz: "They" picked UT to win the east the last 3 years"

"@_31Flavorz: I feel sorry for "they""

"@_31Flavorz: We'll make it 12 years in a row this year ,"

"@_31Flavorz: Might as well bring the sheriff out of retirement"

"@_31Flavorz: �� too bad he didn't have any luck against the gators"

ai-kinja_img-com_gawker_media_image_upload_s__3pqpbukl___c_fit21d497fd730ccd75a8ae6003b7f9d4e8-png.194988

HE MAD!

Reactions: 2 people
LOLOLOLOL as a 23 year old I'm going to say STFU. You're referring to the generation that's been through the worst era Tennessee Football has endured as, "lots of you popping up, and another KID playing fan."

Histerical. For more than half my life the Vols have been atrocious. Don't hate the younger generations for who they are because you, older people, left the world for us as it is today and led the way.

Signed,

Lots of me

Blame your parents for not doing their job. Young people are actually doubling down on the stupid and have been for the last decade. Go audit an econ class or something and leave us taxpayers alone

Reactions: 6 people
No. The reason that most bored/immature people pretend to be the fan of a team is so they can troll their site which is exactly what you have done in this thread... That is, unless you can point to even ONE publication that has picked Tennessee to win the SEC East the last 3 years... Name just one publication (with a link) and I will apologize for calling you a troll.

Not even our ultimate homer magazine "Football Time In Tennessee" published and edited by Don and Steve Carringer picked Tennessee to win the SEC East last year...

Volume 28 of "Football Time In Tennessee" with Joshua Dobbs on the cover (page 118) had the following predictions for the order of finish in the SEC East:

1) Georgia
2) Missouri
3) Tennessee
4) South Carolina
5) Florida
6) Kentucky
7) Vanderbilt

...keep in mind that "Football Time In Tennessee" will pick us to win the division if the Carringers think there is even a slight chance of that...If they don't pick us, nobody usually has.

You never said when they publication had to be publicized:

Way too early SEC East predictions for 2015

ESPN analyst picks Tennessee to win SEC East

ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit Predicts Tennessee Will Win The SEC East | College Spun

#TrollStatus

Blame your parents for not doing their job. Young people are actually doubling down on the stupid and have been for the last decade. Go audit an econ class or something and leave us taxpayers alone

So much LOL in this post. If only you knew half as much as you pretended. The taxes payers actually pay my salary. Again, jokes on you, gramps.

Reactions: 3 people

So blame everyone's parents who are your age? That's ironic...

Hmmmm. Btw it must have been easy getting by with a HS diploma back in the ancient times. Half over those who obtain a degree can't find work, who's to blame? Well it surely can't be the younger generation who has only began voting recently...

Hmmmm, gramps.

Reactions: 2 people
I saw a few for 2015 and I remember Herbstreit (although Georgia was still the overwhelming choice)... Tabor said the last 3 years, though. So how about 2013 and 2014?

That's what Tabor said, but when did I say it?

Edit: idk where he came up with that, I guess those older Florida professionals SHOULD have done their job better. LOLOL

Last edited:

Hmmmm. Btw it must have been easy getting by with a HS diploma back in the ancient times. Half over those who obtain a degree can't find work, who's to blame? Well it surely can't be the younger generation who has only began voting recently...

Hmmmm, gramps.

UVTOLPJ, I have to give the victory to IndianaVolunteer. And I would be considered a gramps by him. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I sincerely hope UT players don't need Twitter as a source for motivation to beat UF (or any team).

I always liked having stuff like that on the "bulletin board". Not sure we "needed it" to be motivated against big rivals.... but certain jersey numbers can become "special interests" when they run their mouths.

So much LOL in this post. If only you knew half as much as you pretended. The taxes payers actually pay my salary. Again, jokes on you, gramps.

Sadly it's on you since it sounds like you're helping to support and grow govt.

Hmmmm, gramps.
The 90's are ancient times? Throw in a history class with the econ one. When had a HS diploma ever been difficult to obtain? Everyone who shows up eventually gets one

The solution to your job woes is to get a better degree or develop a skill. That was free advice and worth every penny

It means you have zero understanding of those games. Is it about facts like Fulmer completely changing game plans based on game week comments by Spurrier, giving up 60+ points on defense, etc.?

You claim facts yet bring nothing to the table. Just another kid playing fan on the Internet whose only purpose is to take shots at "your team". Lots of you popping up lately and it's a complete joke

I watched the first half of the '93 UT v UF game last night while on the elliptical. I had almost forgotten how frustrating it was to watch Fulmer's stubbornness and lack of creativity. He tried to "pound the rock" for a quarter and a half letting UF get a lead before letting Shuler start throwing the ball. He spotted them almost half the game then Heath and the O almost made up for his stupidity.

I watched the first half of the '93 UT v UF game last night while on the elliptical. I had almost forgotten how frustrating it was to watch Fulmer's stubbornness and lack of creativity. He tried to "pound the rock" for a quarter and a half letting UF get a lead before letting Shuler start throwing the ball. He spotted them almost half the game then Heath and the O almost made up for his stupidity.

I've watched most of those games more times than I care to admit (also saw them live). As good or better talent with clearly superior coaching will win every time. No one else was beating them either so it's not like it was some absolute failure

Let's hear a "back in my day" story.

Signed,

Lots of me

Best post of 2016 so far. I re-read it 5 times, lol.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back