Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

You can make statistics say whatever you want.

Take out the game against UGA where he got hurt on the 1st series and it doesn't look as bad:

TD-INT: 5-4

QBR: 74

%: 63%

YPA: 7.8
5/4 td/int ratio is pretty bad. He has been average against good teams. He is still one of the top three college qbs though.

Reactions: 08Vol
For Jalen I would look at Miami, Kentucky, Duke, Florida Atlantic, Florida St. as possible destinations. None have a solid starter at QB and pretty open paths to the starting position. If he comes here will be a battle for starter as well.

In other words, am good with our QBs and Chaney as a coach unless we found a for sure future nfl first round pick at QB who wants to transfer.

I like Jalen, proven winner, good student, classy, and very good QB. Just think we are good enough at that position and we need the scholarship to be used at other positions, like lineman. GBO

Let’s get in on Hurts. Pruitt ain’t high on Shrout so let’s play Hurts, redshirt Maurer, and move forward with Bailey/Maurer.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Reading about the Tee to Miami stuff over on the Miami boards someone mentioned Jalen Hurts had started following Miami Football account.

But Keller Chryst did? Funny you wanted him but not Hurts. lmao

He won't be coming anyway. He isn't going anywhere with any competition.
He was more the prototypical qb Pruitt wanted for this offense and when he played he did ok...Hey I would take Hurts in a heartbeat just don't know how well he would do here with no o-line...I just don't feel he would be successful here....Surprised how you would want him seeing as how it would put your heart throb qb JG on the bench if he did come.

Reading about the Tee to Miami stuff over on the Miami boards someone mentioned Jalen Hurts had started following Miami Football account.
From what I understand he's followed them since his recruitment, kind of like people thought Tennessee just randomly started following Hugh Freeze all the sudden

If I were him I'd be at Oklahoma so fast your head would spin (if Murray does in fact leave). I'd love to have him, but I wouldn't want to spend my last year as part of a rebuild if I could go play for a title.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back