Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.
I hear ya...God I hate those guys...All I am hoping for is if by chance they make the playoff is that Oklahoma curb stomps them and adds another choking loss onto a very long list....Screw those guys.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Georgia has outscored Tennessee 84-14 in Jake Fromm’s two career trips to Neyland Stadium. Fromm has completed 31 of 44 passes for 372 yards, thrown for three touchdowns and run for two more in those games.

Yet, despite that, georgia is still a $&itjole State, trash program with trash fans.

Here’s a cookie. Don’t let the door hit you in the bum on your way out.

Bama has led us for a grand total of three minutes the last two years. There are now more 5*s in Athens then Tuscaloosa.

The passing of the torch where we push their s*** in by three TDs is coming so get ready. Maybe it’ll be this year. Maybe not but it’s coming. Bama isn’t Bama of a few years ago. Their Oline is garbage and the depth they needed for that D is now in Athens.

Yet they win both games

Most thought it was awesome when Grant was doing the gator chomp......I thought it was awesome.

Point is we like it until it’s done to us......toughen up.

rivalry game, Georgia kicked butt.....why not be excited, and even rub it in.

Sure as humans we shouldn’t, in life.........but this is just a game, and these kids are excited.

Most thought it was awesome when Grant was doing the gator chomp......I thought it was awesome.

Point is we like it until it’s done to us......toughen up.

rivalry game, Georgia kicked butt.....why not be excited, and even rub it in.

Sure as humans we shouldn’t, in life.........but this is just a game, and these kids are excited.

Because it’s georgia, and even in a loss I have zero respect for them. Cheap shot players, arrogant prick coach, and the most annoying fan base in football.

Talking smack is fine, and if it’s a program I hate but respect I consider it part of the game. But georgia? Nah. Pure trash.

Because it’s georgia, and even in a loss I have zero respect for them. Cheap shot players, arrogant prick coach, and the most annoying fan base in football.

Talking smack is fine, and if it’s a program I hate but respect I consider it part of the game. But georgia? Nah. Pure trash.

I never said about respect. I don’t care if anyone has respect for another team. It also doesn’t matter to me one way or the other if people don’t like what Jake did or don’t care.

Just saying we can’t really complain if Tennessee’s players and teams do the same thing.

There are teams I hate more than Georgia but as a whole their players and fan base boil me like none other.

I can’t argue against the fact that he’s earned the right to throw shade our way. Sucks I know but I don’t like how he did it; throwing it our way as he walks out of the room. Kinda chickens*it move IMO.

I hear ya...God I hate those guys...All I am hoping for is if by chance they make the playoff is that Oklahoma curb stomps them and adds another choking loss onto a very long list....Screw those guys.
I honestly think they lose to LSU and in the SECCG and don’t make it. And I will rejoice in that.

Reactions: gator1gear
Who cares, if the asshats at UT cared for the past 12 years, the program wouldn't be losing to their biggest rivals at home by 2000 points every damn time

Different day same song. You are bitter.

You do realize that Payton lead the UT band in Sanford after his win there right??
giphy.gif

Georgia has outscored Tennessee 84-14 in Jake Fromm’s two career trips to Neyland Stadium. Fromm has completed 31 of 44 passes for 372 yards, thrown for three touchdowns and run for two more in those games.
Fromm is very good... But everybody has outscored Tennessee by a million the last 3 years.

Be glad when Fromm is gone. He went to HS about 5 miles from where I live. So I hear about the Great Jake Fromm alot. Sure hope the Titans don't draft him. As an aside, he's got a younger brother whose a WR at Barn.

I never said about respect. I don’t care if anyone has respect for another team. It also doesn’t matter to me one way or the other if people don’t like what Jake did or don’t care.

Just saying we can’t really complain if Tennessee’s players and teams do the same thing.

Got it. You’re going the Bothsiderism route to show how reasonable you are. Whatever knocks yourself out.

On to MSU. Thank goodness the stench of uga is drifting away.

8 yard back shoulder throws and sissy boy offense won’t beat this defense. Especially from a quarterback who waxes his eyebrows. Bowl cut Kirby will choke away this game, he’s good for a choke or two annually.
This offense has beaten Mullen/Grantham every time they've faced it and its never been close. In 2017 MSU had 4 1st round picks on their defense and lost 31-3. In 2018 they lost 36-17 after Gardner made a similar statement before getting laid out by Swift over the middle.

Reactions: secking
Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.
Don't worry the same fans that want this to happen so bad are the same fans that want to keep this coaching staff. They are going to have to choose one or the other

In the last 40 years they have 6 SEC Championships. If they win it this year they will have more than us all-time also as we are currently tied. We are also now only 15 games ahead of them in all-time wins. We better get better fast or they will be passing us by the next time they visit Neyland at their current rate.
If we keep Pruitt everybody will pass this up even Vanderbilt eventually LOL

This offense has beaten Mullen/Grantham every time they've faced it and its never been close. In 2017 MSU had 4 1st round picks on their defense and lost 31-3. In 2018 they lost 36-17 after Gardner made a similar statement before getting laid out by Swift over the middle.

You’re still making that same mistake, along with many others in the country. Mullen at Mississippi State, although he was the best coach they ever had, ain’t Mullen at Florida.

Keep hoping/thinking you’re playing some team from Mississippi. You’re playing Florida. You’re not too far removed from what that means. Don’t let two fleeting years of success v Florida remove from your brain what you know to be true; Florida with a ball coach is something Georgia can’t deal with.

Guess what, Florida has another ball coach.

You’re still making that same mistake, along with many others in the country. Mullen at Mississippi State, although he was the best coach they ever had, ain’t Mullen at Florida.

Keep hoping/thinking you’re playing some team from Mississippi. You’re playing Florida. You’re not too far removed from what that means. Don’t let two fleeting years of success v Florida remove from your brain what you know to be true; Florida with a ball coach is something Georgia can’t deal with.

Guess what, Florida has another ball coach.
I'd agree with you about MSU IF they didn't have 4 first round picks on their defense. That defense was talented and Grantham couldn't handle UGA. UGA already beat Mullen at UF as well. UGA has the series lead against UF, so your statement just isn't true. Seems like UF can't handle UGA when UGA has decent coaches. UF only had success against Donnan, Goff, and Richt. The game will probably be close, but UGA's o-line will negate UF's pass rush and Fromm has shredded your secondary before and will likely do it again.

Be glad when Fromm is gone. He went to HS about 5 miles from where I live. So I hear about the Great Jake Fromm alot. Sure hope the Titans don't draft him. As an aside, he's got a younger brother whose a WR at Barn.
... And his other brother is a QB at Mercer. I halfway know his Mom, which is why it's impossible for me to be mad about him singing Rocky Top. It was completely out of character for Jake.

One of my UGA co-workers text me last night and said he thought we'd found our QB of the future and he thought we had a good shot to win out other than Bama. He's also remained steady in his belief that Pruitt will turn us around, he's probably a good deal more optimistic than me on both the last two counts.
Yeah I'm sure that Georgia fan would love for us to keep Pruitt around for a few more years lol

Reactions: Chattdawg

VN Store

Back