Jaiden McCoy Returning?

yeah she's not coming back
After listening to the letters these mothers have written to their daughters/basketball players, you realize that their mothers have worked long and hard to guide they outstanding children in their development into the positive and successful young ladies they have become. Hats off to the parents of these outstanding ladies,

Great reminder that all of our players have families and friends who are really emotionally invested in these young women's lives.

Jaiden has exemplified perseverance through hardship, and her experiences will stand her in good stead throughout her life and serve for an example to others. Will always remember her swishing those three long-distance bombs in a single game. Her beautiful smile and joy in watching her teammates thrive has been inspirational to watch. We're blessed to have had her as a Lady Vol and know we can count on her support and leadership during our upcoming postseason run.

💘 💘 💘

After listening to the letters these mothers have written to their daughters/basketball players, you realize that their mothers have worked long and hard to guide they outstanding children in their development into the positive and successful young ladies they have become. Hats off to the parents of these outstanding ladies,
Amen!

I’d say she is done. I mean, she’s been in college a while now, so I’d say mentally, she is ready for the next chapter in her career.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I’d say she is done. I mean, she’s been in college a while now, so I’d say mentally, she is ready for the next chapter in her career.
I can see that but I wish should would stay so she could experience TBA with a full throated LV crowd. No place in the women’s game like it! Including WNBA.

I don't blame her..Dealing with injury is not easy

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back