Jaiden McCoy enters the transfer portal

I'm sad to see her go. Jaiden always appeared to have the best attitude, always right there in the mix cheering everyone else on. Staying connected to the team isn't always easy to do if you're injured and know there's no hope of ever getting into a game. But Jaiden always looked to me like she felt as much a part of the games as everyone else, and I admire that.

Best of luck to Jaiden McCoy, #LVFL.

I thought she quitted because of injuries.. She needs to stop playing be4 she hurt her self more.

Last edited:
VolBall09, I've noticed several times you've commented on McCoy's lack of mental toughness, and I don't understand how you have come to that, IMO, unfair conclusion. Are you saying that because she's had terrible luck with serious injuries she's not mentally tough, or are you suggesting her injuries haven't been, in your opinion, serious enough to keep her from playing but that, somehow, she was too mentally weak to push through it? Not that it matters, but I'm kinda ticked you keep insinuating some kind of failing on her part. :mad:

Another sticker on the suitcase....She is not supposed to frequent this many stops until she gets into coaching! 😜 Wherever it is, I think she lands on the 3-point line. That was her swan song here—and didn’t look bad....

Reactions: chuckiepoo
LA tech (decommitted after Tyler Summitt resigned/fired)-> Virginia tech -> juco -> Tennessee -> ?

Best of luck. Would recommend she transfer to a much less physical conference. Always seemed to have a good attitude, but she was not physically or mentally tough enough to play at the P5 level. Especially in the SEC.
You are so far off base with your characterization of Jaiden!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
VolBall09, I've noticed several times you've commented on McCoy's lack of mental toughness, and I don't understand how you have come to that, IMO, unfair conclusion. Are you saying that because she's had terrible luck with serious injuries she's not mentally tough, or are you suggesting her injuries haven't been, in your opinion, serious enough to keep her from playing but that, somehow, she was too mentally weak to push through it? Not that it matters, but I'm kinda ticked you keep insinuating some kind of failing on her part. :mad:

No. I was talking about her on court performance. Full stop.

👀👀👀

I hate to see her go, but understand her reasons. One thing I don’t understand, is how she can continue to play? She’s already 23, and will be 24 come October. Best of luck to her though!

I hate to see her go, but understand her reasons. One thing I don’t understand, is how she can continue to play? She’s already 23, and will be 24 come October. Best of luck to her though!
Everyone that was on a roster this past season got another year because of covid. Age did not matter just that you were eligible on a roster this past season.

Reactions: Remy
Nice player, when she played.......One or more, shoot till you miss.
I looked forward to seeing her popping 3's next season....Such is life.

9231462.jpg

VN Store

Back