Jacob Eason hurt

Fromm is good... but it's a stretch to say he's better than Eason. I wanna see them play some SEC competition. This doesn't tell us much... and yes, I remember our game with App State a year ago.

Last edited:
Hate seeing any of these guys hurt like that.

I hate for anyone to get hurt. On ATL radio Buck Beleu has given me the impression for a while that he is not happy with Eason, and that Fromm is the real deal. May be a good thing for UGA.

There were Georgia fans tweeting Eason to transfer and that they wanted Fromm from now on. I thought we were brutal, but those pound puppies take it to whole different level.

Reactions: 2 people
Any news on Eason's injury and expected down time?

I've texted a few friends who follow them like I do Tennessee. A couple replied back he was having an MRI today, and they're worried it may be serious. Another told me it was just sprained from what he's read. I guess it'll come out later.

There were Georgia fans tweeting Eason to transfer and that they wanted Fromm from now on. I thought we were brutal, but those pound puppies take it to whole different level.

Bunch of low-lives. I'd like to see how they'd feel if it was them getting talked to like that.

Bunch of low-lives. I'd like to see how they'd feel if it was them getting talked to like that.

I knew a person that was a student at Florida while Driskle was there, she said they made his life a living hell. They actually threw big parties all across campus when he broke his leg and couldn't play. Tweeted death threats at him. Screamed stuff at him anytime he was recognized out in public.

That's why I call their offensive slump they have been in for years now "the curse of driskle".

I hate for anyone to get hurt. On ATL radio Buck Beleu has given me the impression for a while that he is not happy with Eason, and that Fromm is the real deal. May be a good thing for UGA.

Fromm is just the flavor of the week, he made some throws yesterday that won't fly in conference.

Reactions: 1 person
I knew a person that was a student at Florida while Driskle was there, she said they made his life a living hell. They actually threw big parties all across campus when he broke his leg and couldn't play. Tweeted death threats at him. Screamed stuff at him anytime he was recognized out in public.

That's why I call their offensive slump they have been in for years now "the curse of driskle".
That's awful as well. Sports can bring out the best in people, but it can also bring out the worst.

Man. Hate it for the kid. I absolutely believe he's got mad skilz and could very well wind up playing on Sunday's. Get healthy young man.

That's way better than it tore. If Fromm is as good as they say does Eason see the field again?

Well before he came off the bench and got to be the hero. I always believe it's tougher to be the starter and handle the stress and expectations. Guess we shall see

VN Store

Back