J. Wade Has Really Changed

In more than a few ways from that photo!

It seems there was 3 or 4 guys wearing #4 in the O/W game.
1 was even QB in the finial few plays

Beats me?

Jonathon Wade was at track that day.

ESPN just looked at last year's numbers.

The guy signing the autograph is Dack Ishii a QB that got some snaps late in the game.

Dack is a 6-2 212lb Freshman from Knox Catholic High

Another clue that it wasn't Wade, was the Orange Jersey. Wade is defense, and they wore white that day.

Just for your info, Wade is about 6-0 and only 185lbs He is a junior from Shreveport La. pretty sure a Evangelical highschool.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 29, 2005 10:44 PM
Great minds think alike, maybe??

;)

Nah, that couldn't be it.

:welcome: to the board Beltway..

Thanks.

I hope to bring my knowledge and love of the Vols to this site and see what happens. :dunno:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 29, 2005 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 29, 2005 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Apr 29, 2005 10:46 PM

Nah, that couldn&#39;t be it.

:angry:

:Bbiteme: [/quote]
:p

Attachments

• which.jpg
    which.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
speaking of wade......

he is been vastly improved this year in spring training. look for him to be much more solid in our dime and nickel packages

I do hope so&#33; He had some really nice stats comming out and sounded like to be solid at WR. I think Fellows beats him out at the DB position but he&#39;ll see plenty of play and in different schemes. He just seemed to get beat like a dog last year. Teams picked at his side&#39; but not because he was slow. Id say he&#39;ll be more adjusted to the D side of the ball this year and make O&#39;s think twice before looking his way

VN Store

Back