J.P. Prince's streak

Blood Runs Orange

The wait and see approach
Seriously, I believe tonight was the 4th or 5th game in a row where he fouled someone who was taking a 3-point shot.

Granted, it was a bad call tonight, but I just wanted to ask:

For how many games can he keep this streak alive?

He had 9 assists so I'm willing to let it slide tonight. But I agree that he needs to be more careful.

I believe he spared us the J.P. Jump Shot tonight... so that along with the assists makes it a good night for me.

That was a really bad call.

He hit his arm whether you want to believe it or not - sure they can let that go since it was well after the shot - but that is called a lot. It wasn't a lot of contact but it could have been called either way.

How about Hopson with two airballed-free-throw games in a row? That's GOT to count for something.

He hit his arm whether you want to believe it or not - sure they can let that go since it was well after the shot - but that is called a lot. It wasn't a lot of contact but it could have been called either way.

Technically, I guess they could of called that, but it was a ticky tack call.

IMO, the ref that called that had something against Pearl at that point. He was the one that was staring down Pearl for giving him such hard time on a few other really bad calls. So he had it out for us a little and made another really bad call by calling the ticky tack foul. No harm no foul came of it tho, the guy made two of the three free throws and we went down the court and got it right back. It had no effect on the out come of the game.

Don't forget PJ's streak for "snow bird" buckets. How the commentators call it hustle or running the floor when the guy is standing at half court is beyond me.

VN Store

Back