Izod Indy series

Dusting off this thread. Headed to Alabama this weekend. What a sad day, that I am excited to head to Alabama.

Go SATO!!!!!!

Dusting off this thread. Headed to Alabama this weekend. What a sad day, that I am excited to head to Alabama.

Go SATO!!!!!!

Wish I was going to Barber. Super nice track and fun place to watch a race but I will be making the Indy 500 again this year.

Wish I was going to Barber. Super nice track and fun place to watch a race but I will be making the Indy 500 again this year.

I like Barber. I am turning up earlier this year so I can scope out a better spot. The backstretch is useless with all the dang trees. I understand the concept though with the park.

I love the organization they have though. Easy to get in, easy to park. No trouble with traffic. Great stuff.

I like Barber. I am turning up earlier this year so I can scope out a better spot. The backstretch is useless with all the dang trees. I understand the concept though with the park.

I love the organization they have though. Easy to get in, easy to park. No trouble with traffic. Great stuff.

Had a buddy that used to live 5 mins from the track. We went down there two years ago a couple of day before the race. We could stand on his back porch and hear them practicing. It was pretty cool.

I'll be in the 1-4 complex up high near the porto dumpers and concession stand. We have a tan 12x12. I'll have either a Cubs or Vols hat on with some kind of 500 or Izod golf shirt.

At least that's the plan for the 3 days.

I'll be in the 1-4 complex up high near the porto dumpers and concession stand. We have a tan 12x12. I'll have either a Cubs or Vols hat on with some kind of 500 or Izod golf shirt.

At least that's the plan for the 3 days.

I'm just walking up to any person with a vols hat and hugging them.

I just hope the attendance at Barber doesn't drop. There aren't a lot of close races for people in the south region to see. I wish they were still coming to Nashville. That was a fun race to watch. Not really a bad seat in the track.

Last edited:
I just hope the attendance at Barber doesn't drop. There aren't a lot of close races for people in the south region to see. I wish they were still coming to Nashville. That was a run race to watch. Not really a bad seat in the track.

True. My favorite track in the south is road Atlanta. I love that place.

The only raced in Nashville like two or three years I think. I made two of those races and one of them was rained out till the following day. The track was easy to get in and out of. There traffic seemed to move quickly.

I haven't ever been to Road Atlanta but I would like to see a race there sometime.

Just got in. Watching qualifying on tv.

I'll probably have on a ut hat tomorrow and a bar Honda black and white shirt. Unless I can find the Sato Japan shirt.

VN Store

Back