Izod Indy series

The university where I work recently hired the guy who invented the Safer Barrier. I'll have to ask him if he's working on catch fences.

Tough end of the year for Helio. Penske just can't close them out.

Overall a fantastic season though. Already looking forward to next year. Can't wait to do the Barber>GPoI>500 stretch.

I couldn't root for him as a part of Ganassi, but I can recognize his greatness. It's a shame he has to go out like this, parked by a doctor.

Yeah, I've never been a fan of his in the few short years I have been watching. Regardless, this is not how you want to see a great driver go out.

You're right. Nobody has ever gone from one manufacturer to another in the history of racing. What was I thinking?

No, he's paid by Honda, a Honda employee. He's not leaving his race winning car to burn a bridge he's spent most of his professional years building.

No, he's paid by Honda, a Honda employee. He's not leaving his race winning car to burn a bridge he's spent most of his professional years building.

I'm aware of who signs his paychecks. Point me to where I said he was going to be leaving for Dario's ride right now. I simply said I'd like to see him in one the best 4 rides in the paddock.

However, you're incredibly niave if you think any driver wouldn't leave their current employer for something they thought would give them a better opportunity to win more races or titles, regardless of who makes the car or the engine.

VN Store

Back