Izod Indy series

Who was it that told me Simon Pagenaud would never leave Honda?

Last edited:
Who was it that told me Simon Pagenaud would never leave Honda?

I really underestimated his love for IndyCar. It's a ballsy move and definitely not the best for his long term future but I admire his determination. He's going to have to step his game up because being at Penske, especially this Penske is very different from every seat he's been at.

Now I wish Josef would realize the opportunity he has in front of him and go back to the dude who brought him a championship.

As long as he keeps winning he can stay with Penske for as long as he wants. I don't see why he can't.

And hopefully he takes notes from Helio on how to be a professional and not from Will Power.

I think the new CFH Team will be a huge help for Josef going forward.

You wouldn't drive for Penske?

If I were him, with what must be aspirations of making my mark in IndyCar by winning the 500 and Championship, I go with Andretti. There's one guy he has to worry about there as opposed to everyone in Penske's camp. But racing car drivers are racing car drivers and they all think they're the best so more power to him for taking the challenge.

If I were him, with what must be aspirations of making my mark in IndyCar by winning the 500 and Championship, I go with Andretti. There's one guy he has to worry about there as opposed to everyone in Penske's camp. But racing car drivers are racing car drivers and they all think they're the best so more power to him for taking the challenge.

I don't disagree there. Plus Andretti already has the Honda relationship.

I don't know many guys who have ever turned Roger Penske down and gone on to success else where. Or none come to the top of my head.

VN Store

Back