I've been watching a bit here and there of the Vandy vs UConn game

If you’re a UConn fan, what are you doing on this forum?

First I'm a WBB fan and second (like my name says) I feel WBB needs a great LV program. Third, I am not here to troll or cause rancor. I want to talk to the less parochial posters here about the good and the bad of any program be it LV or UConn in a rational way. The only program i have any distaste for is ND (I'm also on their board) because such a high percentage can't see beyond ND. Thanks for asking One more point -- A great rivalry needs two teams that can beat each other. I miss the old rivalry when a victory over the LVs was hard fought for and worth celebrating. And I know you enjoyed your victories over us. There is no shame in a game well played.

Sorry for being rude. But as you are a profess UConn fan,,,,,,, GO AWAY!!!! I am not usually such an as-, but in the case of your allegiance, I can't help myself.
If you are a UConn fan then I wish you would make it clear to other fan that your coach is nuts. None here know what this unhealthy atmosphere is and truthfully Evina and her mother were real problems here- She was not a team player and her mother thought she was a basketball goddess. All he is doing is causing an unhealthy atmosphere for the meeting of Lady Vols at your gym. Frankly I worry about their safety after he has riled everybody up and told all these false rumors. NCAA has already cautioned him as they should. No wonder Pat with all her class disliked this big mouth cheater

Before Evina decided to leave Tennessee didn't she say they had problems with the staff on and off the court. After the tournament loss last year! The way Holly ran her program and most of the fans on this board and other fans of WCBB Knew the job on the court was awful! Maybe the off the court part of the program was just as bad or worse because that's the part nobody saw! Evina wasn't the player to say that since Holly took over!

I agree that NeedOrange has usually been respectful here. But seriously, why does a UCONN fan choose the nickname "NeedOrange" in the first place?

I swear I think that a number of the drive-by posters who have nothing but negative things to say about the Lady Vols, Kellie, Tennessee in general are nothing but opponents' fans posing as Tennessee fans. Then they can say all these things and make it seem like things are so bad in Knoxville that even the FANS are turning on the program. Some of these posers' comments make perfect recruiting tools -- FOR OTHER PROGRAMS.

So just take the comments of the people who show up ONLY to sow discord with a grain of salt. They may not even be Tennessee fans at all.

NeedOrange seems alright to me.

Everybody needs to remember that not all rival fans are assholes...in this case...just their coach. ;)

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back