Its time to land a big time RB!!!

I love our backfield right now. Tim Jordan has done nothing but impress. Gray has the turbo boosters, and Chandler is the all around real deal. A great line makes any back. That is why GAs running backs have had so much success as of late.

I remember Travis Henry and Travis Stevens splitting time. Both great backs.

I love our backfield right now. Tim Jordan has done nothing but impress. Gray has the turbo boosters, and Chandler is the all around real deal. A great line makes any back. That is why GAs running backs have had so much success as of late.

And it sure doesn't hurt that they are 4 and 5 star players out of high school...

PS Chandler seems to have a tendency to fumble at inopportune times. We are lucky we still won the Kentucky game...

I agree with your assessment of our RB's as being impressive and getting better. But I don't believe they're in the same tier as Gurley, Chubb, Michel, and Swift.......even if we had a GA offensive line. My point was that I'm looking forward to getting one like these (the verdict is still out on how good Gray will be IMO).

Last edited:
And it sure doesn't hurt that they are 4 and 5 star players out of high school...

PS Chandler seems to have a tendency to fumble at inopportune times. We are lucky we still won the Kentucky game...

Ty was a 4 star. Arian Foster was a fumble machine too, but he got it corrected. College is a place of learning. Good coaches can fix that. I believe it'll click for him next year.

Ty was a 4 star. Arian Foster was a fumble machine too, but he got it corrected. College is a place of learning. Good coaches can fix that. I believe it'll click for him next year.

Agree. Also an area of improvement with him could be change of direction. Usually players with his speed and skill set are a little better at this.

Hope so. He’s still a straight line runner though. Needs a big hole to make a big run. Doesn’t make many guys miss or break many tackles. He’s a guy we can win with, just not an All-SEC kind of guy that people like me are itching to see again.

I remember that, he broke his hand or something in fall camp and they just used him as a decoy in that game. I remember he carried it almost 50 times one year in a televised game against Florida.

I don't remember if it was Herschel or Earl Campbell who was asked how he was able to carry the ball that many times in a game. He responded, "why? It aint' heavy."

VN Store

Back