It's official Kara Lawson hired

Volfan2012

In a lot of ways this is painful to see as she was my first choice to be our next coach after Holly was fired. I am fine with Harper she was in my top five and i think she will do a great job here. What I like about Lawson is her fired up personality that I know will make her successful at Duke. Congrats to the ACC they look like a conference on the move.

VA_VOLFAN

I had them first when we had the favorite team logos, but we apparently scrapped those
Nothing wrong with it... I like their FOOTBALL coach... I liked coach G too. I want her to end up at UT somehow her knowledge would be invaluable! She got the best out of players and that opened the door for her to get good ones! I love the story how UT was Alana beards dream with UConn a close second and both passes because their assistants didn’t watch her vids Hahahaha

Regardless I am happy for Kara ! I hope she does well and I hope UT does well and if they end up both doing well and bringing excitement back to their programs well then that’s all the better!

I can’t wish anyone associated or who had that much love for Pat any ill will. I know she will give them hell in the ACC and look forward to her renewing the Duke TN rivalry that had gotten ugly for a bit ! That’s something we need again a little extra fire in the sauce!

Last edited:

BigDave

Kara will do well at Duke! I was fortunate to meet and spend a few nights talking to her father at a hotel bar in Indiana, a very nice gentleman that spoke none stop about Kara. When he looked at my UT class ring, we were instant friends!

Good luck to Kara and Duke, unless they play the Lady Vols!

GBO

VN Store

Sponsors