Its obvious Vandy's 20 fans/posters are scared to death

Reading through their roster last year I knew that they were in big trouble. In fact I created the "vandy sucks" thread to discuss it. He's a good coach but his recruiting has been atrocious.

Reactions: Joefoxx
Maybe we could have pity on them and have Freak go build them a better fan site. Then we could all go over there and pose as Vandy fans with names like "Anchor Down" and "the Commodore"

No, Nope, I just about threw up typing this.

It's quite possible they go 0-10. Their over/under win total in Vegas is only 1.5.

What's their best shot at a win? South Carolina at home? Ole Miss at home? At Mizzou?

One of those 3, I guess. But frankly, I would say the probability of a win for any of those 3 is 5% at best.

It's quite possible they go 0-10. Their over/under win total in Vegas is only 1.5.

What's their best shot at a win? South Carolina at home? Ole Miss at home? At Mizzou?

Vandy always screws up a perfect season (that is a perfect season for Vandy haters like myself) and wins at least 1 game they shouldn't. Watson Brown had back to back 1-10 teams, his 89 team lucked out by having a terrible Ohio team as a home game. The next year they upset LSU at home, a not good but not completely terrible LSU team.

This is basically to keep opposing fans out of the games. Right now Florida and Tennessee are after October so will they change policy or keep it the same so UT doesn’t fill up their stadium.

Vandy always screws up a perfect season (that is a perfect season for Vandy haters like myself) and wins at least 1 game they shouldn't. Watson Brown had back to back 1-10 teams, his 89 team lucked out by having a terrible Ohio team as a home game. The next year they upset LSU at home, a not good but not completely terrible LSU team.
With ya on the Vandy hate . To your point I remember in ‘88 they beat Florida for one of their THREE wins 😂

Reactions: escapegoat2
So Houston is now available to play Baylor in Waco now. Just a short bus ride up Hwy 6. They can shoot the finger at A&M coming and going

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back