It's more than Clear that a LOT of people love our Soccer Team

Some of that was senior production. Do you think we drop off a little next year or continue the momentum?

It will be interesting to hear what SV has to say. I followed the UT soccer program for many years and I will say no doubt we will drop off. It was hard to replace HW and as well BS. Both Olympic participants and scoring machines. I worried about our depth this year and when BS was out but Daniele Marcono who also is a senior filled in . MV will be back but we also have got to replace a very good goalkeeper. We shall see. JMHO as always

Reactions: RollerVol
Some of that was senior production. Do you think we drop off a little next year or continue the momentum?

Honestly, I expect a drop off...but I think we still have some talent and more coming on board. Our problem will be we have to replace seniors with sophomores and freshmen. The problem with that is that they are sophomores and freshmen. Still, I think the team understands what it takes to win in the SEC and has been a part of a winning program and that matters!

The number one question in my mind is do we have the depth we need in place to keep the program from sinking back to the mid to bottom of the pack? Your guess is as good as mine. Only time will tell us where we are and I look forward to next season to find out.

well, it's not like we're an annual soccer power...this season was historic for the Lady Soccer Vols...dropoff probable, but just gonna see how Coach Pensky works this thing out...heck, we may be pleasantly surprised...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Smallvol#1
UT does have the 6th ranked class coming in and it's filled with 4* and All-Americans. The previous classes were also ranked so there is some depth in all positions. Maybe Lindsey will be the starting keeper, she seems to have great experience.

Isabella Cook, TDS 4* - U17, U18, U19 & U20 experience
Hadley Cytron, TDS 4*
Claudia Dipasupil, TDS 38 - Participating in All-America game
Alicia Donley, TDS 2* - Participating in All-America game
Bridgette Hermam, TDS 2*
Tara Katz, TDS 2* - 159 Goals in 3 years in HS
Colleen McIlvenna, TDS 2* - Participating in All-America game
Maria Nelson, TDS 4* - Ohio Div 1 Player of the Year
Lindsey Romig, TDS 4* - GK for U17 World Cup National Team
Jaida Thomas, TDS 4* - TOP 150
Giselle Washington, TDS 4*, Played with BS on Jamaican team.
Sonia Ouchene, French National Team (U19)

This is not a complete list of their accolades. The future is bright.

Top Drawer Soccer is a good site, though some of it is pay.

UT does have the 6th ranked class coming in and it's filled with 4* and All-Americans. The previous classes were also ranked so there is some depth in all positions. Maybe Lindsey will be the starting keeper, she seems to have great experience.

Hadley Cytron, TDS 4*
Bridgette Hermam, TDS 2*

Thanks for the info...it does look like the cupboard is far from bare. I knew we had a very good class coming in but I was not up to speed on the girls that were on the roster but have not played a great deal. Pensky seems to be building a program that to a degree just reloads rather than rebuilds. Thanks again and post more often. :)

Hadley Cytron, TDS 4*
Bridgette Hermam, TDS 2*

Thanks for the info!šŸŠšŸŠ

VN Store

Back