It's Decision Time

manville77

Holly Warlick says that the decision to retain her or not is “out of her hands”. That is really not completely true. Winning enough games is in her control and she has failed the test. I suspect the AD Fulmer will be reluctant to fire her based on what happened to him as coach. Attendance is way down, food sales are down, respect for the program is down, and interest in the program is down. It will not be better next year if she is back. Holly is not head coaching material at this level of basketball. If I am Fulmer I would give her an opportunity to take a buyout and stay in the athletic department in another capacity but not on the coaching staff, based on her many years at UT.

Reactions: 7Iron and cutiepie5
Holly Warlick says that the decision to retain her or not is “out of her hands”. That is really not completely true. Winning enough games is in her control and she has failed the test. I suspect the AD Fulmer will be reluctant to fire her based on what happened to him as coach. Attendance is way down, food sales are down, respect for the program is down, and interest in the program is down. It will not be better next year if she is back. Holly is not head coaching material at this level of basketball. If I am Fulmer I would give her an opportunity to take a buyout and stay in the athletic department in another capacity but not on the coaching staff, based on her many years at UT.

Be a CEO of her own cupcake business.

Cmon Coach Fulmer! This isn't like shooting Old Yeller or something! Its time

Reactions: 7Iron

Holly shouldn't be kept in any capacity at the University. She would be bitter and infuse others to have a negative influence on the incoming staff. Cut bait and move on.

When Louisville loses in the NCAA Tournament I think Holly Warlick will be shown the door and the women's head basketball coaching job will be offered to Jeff Walz

Just stretch her remaining contract into her new salary. No need for a buyout.

VN Store

Back