It's been a minute...

volfanstuckinga

Not sure why but I stopped visiting this board for awhile.....decided to come back and check out the latest content. WOW is our baseball team rolling!!!

I do have a question about the front page of this site.....is there a specific reason we can't update the commit list and the football schedule? Class of 2020? Seriously? And we can't put the 22 schedule up? Fresh content deserves relevant front page I would think.

Good to see you guys!

Not sure why but I stopped visiting this board for awhile.....decided to come back and check out the latest content. WOW is our baseball team rolling!!!

I do have a question about the front page of this site.....is there a specific reason we can't update the commit list and the football schedule? Class of 2020? Seriously? And we can't put the 22 schedule up? Fresh content deserves relevant front page I would think.

Good to see you guys!
Welcome back--I assume you still have your cup because you're probably gonna need it. There's a pretty good cast of knowledgeable characters and a few not so knowledgeable characters roaming these halls.
You may want to send your questions to @Freak for the correct answers

Reactions: HalfullVol

Good to see you guys!
How long was a while?

The BaseVols are something. The HC reminds me of someone on top of their game having a blast getting their guys to the next level.

Flopping is on my to do list. I can’t stand it. Booing players is poor form. The Jumbotron should play Flop Flop fizz fizz jingle when a player gets busted by the Flopcam.

You should see if @Freak will let you be in charge of the front page. Those were some great ideas.

Welcome back!

How long was a while?

The BaseVols are something. The HC reminds me of someone on top of their game having a blast getting their guys to the next level.

Flopping is on my to do list. I can’t stand it. Booing players is poor form. The Jumbotron should play Flop Flop fizz fizz jingle when a player gets busted by the Flopcam.

You should see if @Freak will let you be in charge of the front page. Those were some great ideas.

Welcome back!

Oh I have been following all our teams closer than ever.....just stepped away from the board. I find myself watching Vol Baseball on the app as opposed to a Braves game now! LOL

I just wish we would keep the front page current. I tried to tweet Freak but got no response.

Oh I have been following all our teams closer than ever.....just stepped away from the board. I find myself watching Vol Baseball on the app as opposed to a Braves game now! LOL

I just wish we would keep the front page current. I tried to tweet Freak but got no response.
You’re right. I’ll work on it. I’ve been working on a total revamp of the front page, and neglected the current page, but life issues put me behind schedule.

Thanks for the feedback.

So how does one go about reaching out to @Freak ? I tried Twitter and got no response. I don't feel keeping the front page current is a big ask. Not trying to cause drama by any means.....just want to see current commits and the upcoming schedule? Or maybe the schedule of another sport that is in season??

You’re right. I’ll work on it. I’ve been working on a total revamp of the front page, and neglected the current page, but life issues put me behind schedule.

Thanks for the feedback.
I appreciate the response sir! I love the page.....sorry for my extended absence! I'm back and ready to contribute!

So how does one go about reaching out to @Freak ? I tried Twitter and got no response. I don't feel keeping the front page current is a big ask. Not trying to cause drama by any means.....just want to see current commits and the upcoming schedule? Or maybe the schedule of another sport that is in season??
See my post above yours.

Usually the best way to reach me is tag me here or email me: vol_freak@yahoo.com

Ignore this....lol. He JUST responded. I appreciate the feedback.

Any Vol fan that hasn’t listened or watched or gone to a Vol baseball game is missing out. What those guys are doing is something special.

I don’t remember the year the Braves started the season with a win streak, but that’s when I started watching as a kid and ended up going to a few games here and there following as much as possible. The game I remember most was against the Padres. They had some dugout clearing brawls that game and we were down the right field line and had a good view. Over the years I’ve had to trim down my sports interests due to work and bringing up kids and such, so naturally I gravitated to Vols and attempt to attend, watch or listen to as much as possible.

Any Vol fan that hasn’t listened or watched or gone to a Vol baseball game is missing out. What those guys are doing is something special.

I don’t remember the year the Braves started the season with a win streak, but that’s when I started watching as a kid and ended up going to a few games here and there following as much as possible. The game I remember most was against the Padres. They had some dugout clearing brawls that game and we were down the right field line and had a good view. Over the years I’ve had to trim down my sports interests due to work and bringing up kids and such, so naturally I gravitated to Vols and attempt to attend, watch or listen to as much as possible.

So it was the 82 Braves I do believe. 13 in a row. I remember the last game of that streak....Claudell Washington with a hit up the middle against Cincinatti. Brett Butler scored the winning run.

And I remember the brawl game very well. Bob Horner was on the DL and came down and got in uniform with a cast on to join in. Pascual Perez was at the center.....LOTS of fun that day. Good to remember those time!

VN Store

Back