Its about time

I understand where you are coming from. I have 2 small children. I also think they are going to go overboard with some of it. The Victoria Secret thing is one of them. Its just underware! I dont know, I'm really on the fence about all this stuff. :dunno:

I agree that some things should probably be cleaned up but I think there are a lot worse things on then the Victoria Secret shows....but then again maybe that's just because I'm a guy. :p

I was in the middle of teaching a lesson one afternoon when out of the blue one of my students piped up with "Mrs *** what is a lesbin? (That's how he pronounced it - lesbin.) I told him that if he brought a note from his mom that I should answer that question, I would. ( I never saw a note.) I asked him later, "David, where did you hear it used?" He said "On Maury."

Some of those talk shows are the worst, even some of the commercials are pretty bad.

Isn't there a reason for it being called UNDERwear???

Y'all don't mind me. I'm just old-fashioned. And seeing nearly-nude women does absolutely nothing for me.

:p

Isn't there a reason for it being called UNDERwear???

Y'all don't mind me. I'm just old-fashioned. And seeing nearly-nude women does absolutely nothing for me.

Its ok, we all have our own opinions! Its no biggie!! ;) There is nothing wrong with being old-fashioned. The world would probally be alot more sane if more people were. Everything is so crazy cause you got people like Freak and NC around!! :eek: :lol: :naughty: (j/k guys, we love ya!)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2004 10:37 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n..._indecency_dc_3

I don't care what Howard Stern says or thinks, it is time to clean up the airwaves. As a teacher of 8-9 year olds, I see firsthand what exposure to the garbage on televison can do to impressionable minds. If people want to see indecency, fine, but move it to cable and make 'em PAY for it!

LIO...believe it or not I agree with you... :eek: The indecency should be moved to cable and the mainstream cleaned up! B)

and on that note...glad I got cable! :lol: :lol: :naughty: ;)

VN Store

Back