Its 12:30......LESS THAN 24 HOURS....

We'll see about all that. UAB has everything to gain and very little to lose (unless Hackney is lost for the year). Doesnt hurt to pick up a nice check and TV exposure in the process either.

Come on Blazer..... chill out.

We are all excited. Myself, VERY much.

I can't help it. I was on the front page of the Knoxville paper this week. I have been eating and drinking UT football the last few weeks.

I am READY for tomorrow, and I KNOW our team is too.

I hope no one on either team gets hurt and that our guys have some fun out there.

I'll be sitting over close to the Visitors sections from my seats in Z12, I hope to see those guys and gals enjoying their day right up until 12:33!

If UT wins the toss, will they do the typical deferral to the 2nd half to receive you think?

yeah. But guys this is wierd. I am not siked up about the game. Like usually i get really damn nervous before the game but i think its cause this team is so damn good that they have taking all the nervs out of me. its alittle freaky.

If UT wins the toss, will they do the typical deferral to the 2nd half to receive you think?

I think everybody does that now.

We all love ya Blazer but it could get ugly... :shades: Maybe a valium before the game would help!!

Originally posted by GAVol@Sep 2, 2005 10:32 PM
I think everybody does that now.
[snapback]134636[/snapback]​

The only exceptions I've really noticed is that sometimes the winner of the coin toss will choose to go on offense first if theyre a strong offensive team. UAB has elected to do that on more than one occassion.

Since they are going against conventional wisdom, ya'll must have been extremely successful last year using that strategy, right? :stinker2:

VN Store

Back