It is impossible not to like Wanya Morris

CA_Vol

I watch this kid and just smile. You can tell how excited he is to be a part of this program and he actually lights up when asked about bulldozing that UGA defender into the bench. He is going to a beast of a player, but also has a joy about him that I really appreciate.

We are lucky to have him.

I watch this kid and just smile. You can tell how excited he is to be a part of this program and he actually lights up when asked about bulldozing that UGA defender into the bench. He is going to a beast of a player, but also has a joy about him that I really appreciate.

I will be eager to see how big he and Wright get next year after 2 years in the S&C program. Will also be eager to see Trey Smith 2 years in the system with Fitzgerald given no more setbacks.

First positive post I recall seeing from you.

I will be eager to see how big he and Wright get next year after 2 years in the S&C program. Will also be eager to see Trey Smith 2 years in the system with Fitzgerald given no more setbacks.

I presumed Trey would go to the NFL at the end of this season, but if he comes back WOW

Reactions: amorange
Yeah he's a baller. I love his drive.

He needs a bit of coaching, at least to learn not to get penalties at critical moments in games. He's done it more than once already.

Reactions: volKano

I also like that he's a great kid when being interviewed and all smiles, but on the field, you can tell he's got that nasty streak we've been lacking for SO LONG on both sides of the ball. If everyone stays healthy, our OL "should" be pretty legit next year...or, dare I say, MAYBE towards the back half of the season, when these young frosh aren't really frosh any more. Also good to hear that Chris Akporoghene is coming along.

You have to admire a guy that can get a smile and an upbeat post from CA_Vol! Thanks for posting.

Crouch is also a great interview.

Reactions: CA_Vol

He was taking him to the bus because it was time for him to go home😂

Reactions: CA_Vol
Love the determination and never say DIE attitude. It's one of the reasons I'm so stubborn about our coming back to prominence. I think this team as it matures is going to be a dangerous SEC team down the road.

Meanwhile, those saying it is impossible to not like the kid, tain't so. Knowing our fanbase some will either hunt and find an excuse to go neg on him and other players, or just one cop related incident, so much as an accidental sneeze on a uniform and the rabid virus will take hold. Meanwhile, Vols, continue to have each other and your coaches back. Win lose or draw, make the opponent know they were in a football game. That the orange and white colors don't run, they smash.

iu

This type of attitude is often just as infectious as the negative attitudes are.

Eliminating the entitlement culture that Jones built and replace it with this kind of "I will give my all for Tennessee" is exactly what this talented but weak and underperforming squad needs.

JJ, Morris, Maurer, Wright, etc seem to be leading from the front. If we secure a win with MSU, I think that will be the beachhead of an impressive turnaround.

Reactions: A.J.

VN Store

Back