IT IS CAFEGO WEEK!!!!

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
This is the opportunity Coach Cafego would love! No one, certainly not in the media, will pick us to win this series.

Their Friday/Saturday starters will go in the top 5 of the upcoming MLB draft. They are a national powerhouse, sorry Coach. This team, this town, we wanna prove we belong. We want to prove them wrong.

So far the Vols have delivered every time and this is the weekend everyone says we’ll break.

Fairview is sitting at 2 in the RPI without having played an OOC. Indiana St. is still ranked in the top 20 RPI without playing a single home game. THAT is Cafego.

Vandy is not unbeatable, UGA proved it. Let’s get this done, he’s watching!

GBO!!!

After briefly reviewing his life and career, here’s what Keith said about the legendary Vol tailback and assistant coach: “Phillip Fulmer went to see George Cafego, who is an absolute legend in Tennessee football history, two days before he passed away. George said, ‘Good luck. I’ll be watching.’ Good night, George . . . and thanks. Nobody’s name rests higher in Tennessee football than George Cafego.”

That’s just a start, feel free to add any Cafego legends, pics, and well... all things...😛
Emperor.gif

Reactions: sbm362
That’s just a start, feel free to add any Cafego legends, pics, and well... all things...😛
Doug Mathews said that in his first year as an assistant under Majors that Cafego wouldn't even acknowledge him for months...because he played at Vanderbilt. Later they became best of friends.

Attachments

• George 'Bad News' Cafego.jpg
    George 'Bad News' Cafego.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
I haven't been this wound up before UT baseball game since '95 vs Stanford. Wish I had grass to cut. Maybe I'll start painting the house.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back