It’s Time For Tennessee to Make a Statement

BigOrangeGiant

Ho Ho Ho
Listen up, Danny White, Donde Plowman, and anyone else who has an influence on the University of Tennessee.
What happened last night is a microcosm of what the relationship between the SEC and the University of Tennessee has been for the past several years. It is time that this University makes a statement: Don’t pay the fine, and don’t agree to anything the league tries to do as a result of last night until the SEC does something about its grotesque officiating and lack of punishment for teams who clearly fake injuries. Mr. Sankey loves to sit on his throne of hypocrisy in Alabama and penalize Tennessee for what happened in the last minute of the game while completely ignoring why the fans were so upset in the first place. Once again, the officials and the SEC have miserably failed the fans, players, and coaches of this university by the complete and utter lack of competence they displayed last night. Saying a play was dead for forward progress when the runner never went forwards, and the whistle never blew is mind boggling. Having a team fake injuries over a dozen times during one game on a 50° night and not be fined for it is ridiculous and just shows that the SEC should start fining and/or suspending coaches of teams who have repeatedly faked injuries. We knew coming into this game that Ole Miss would fake injuries to try and stop Tennessee’s momentum. Honestly, I can’t even blame these teams for exploiting the rules when the league refuses to do anything about it. And one more point, this is not just about ONE game or ONE play, this has been happening to Tennessee for several years now. Whenever we get screwed, we are told to just sit down and shut up by the commissioner. No explanation is ever given. The SEC has had a major officiating problem for years that it continues to ignore. Sankey’s arrogance along with the officials’ incompetence is why so many people are angry. Tennessee should refuse to pay the penalties sent down from the authoritarian dictatorship that is the Southeastern Conference. If they threaten to kick us out, so be it. I would not want that to happen, but it might have to. I am tired of watching the SEC screw teams over and over and over again and have no consequences for it.

🖕 the crooked refs and Sabans boy Sankey
It’s not all officials are crooked.
Just look at Teddy Valentine the basketball official, it came to a point where he couldn’t call a Tennessee basketball game because of his biased officiating.
In case you haven’t watched Tennessee football for a long enough time.
When Tennessee played certain teams lots of calls went against them yet the other team did the same and it wasn’t addressed.

Donde is a Huge Karen... Dude, she does NOT get it at all! Its why Fulmer had the Oh My Gawd Lady You Dont Know What Youre Doing look at his last press conference

VN Store

Back