It’s there for the taking

Can’t make $ on ticket sales in February and March in most of the country

I understand that. The best article, argument, paper, whatever ever you wanna call it, was done by the WVU coach. He kind of had an answer for everything. As you can imagine, it didn’t get much traction with coaches from the south.

I understand that. The best article, argument, paper, whatever ever you wanna call it, was done by the WVU coach. He kind of had an answer for everything. As you can imagine, it didn’t get much traction with coaches from the south.

I just see the Climate being different now where an audience is there for the taking. I doubt it happens but it should imo

I just see the Climate being different now where an audience is there for the taking. I doubt it happens but it should imo

I believe that college baseball is in a very unique position. Anyone can afford to go to a UT baseball game. One can’t say that about FB or MBB. ESPN is making 4.99/month off me due to UT baseball, and I bet I’m not alone. Viewership is only going to grow, and with that grow fan bases. The thing is programs like LSU have kinda maxed out. Their games sell out, great environment where as schools like Tennessee and Missouri have treated baseball like a second class sport, an after thought. Because that is the case we have a high ceiling. The Admin has to want to make the investments, it’s really that simple.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back