It’s privileged

plenty are saying it's not a big deal and very are overly concerned about it (at least on here). The support of Trump by those claiming to be fiscal conservatives is baffling
Who in the current field of politicians can actually get both sides to actually do something about it? And I mean of the ones who are actually candidates.

This is federal agency sponsored opponent research with subpoena power. There was no crime. Therefore, it is privileged, and should not be used to in influence the election.

There hasnt been fiscal conservatism in my entire life. Its campaign promise pillow talk.

I remember my econ 101 Professor at UT saying, and I am paraphrasing since this is like 22 years ago, "National debt? It means nothing".

Bill Clinton balanced the budget. How is that not fiscal conservatism?

explain my hypocritical stances please
Will you express the same disdain for what Obama did regarding executive privilege as Trump?

Also, you have a history of left-wing bias. To try to come in here and act "holier than thou" as if some you're some sort of bastion of being moderate is pretty darn hypocritical.

Last edited:
Where's Nancy's budget proposal?

Where are the Democrats proposals to do anything they ran on to get elected? The Democrats are not doing one damn thing to fix healthcare, Medicare and Social Security. Where are they with all of their grand plans to be for the people? All I see so far is to be the party of obstruction and try and be an obstructionist against the lawfully elected President of this country.

Where are the Democrats proposals to do anything they ran on to get elected? The Democrats are not doing one damn thing to fix healthcare, Medicare and Social Security. Where are they with all of their grand plans to be for the people? All I see so far is to be the party of obstruction and try and be an obstructionist against the lawfully elected President of this country.
That Green New Deal they rolled out about no more planes and no more cow farts.

Will you express the same disdain for what Obama did regarding executive privilege as Trump?
pretty sure I did when it happened and the posts are likely still on here if you're interested. I disagreed with Obama quite often but he's no longer President

Also, you have a history of left-wing bias. To try to come in here and act "holier than thou" as if some you're some sort of bastion of being moderate is pretty darn hypocritical.
what? Disagreeing with a right wing stance doesn't make me automatically left wing. You try to boil this down into a 2 team game and it's not. I have stances that are both conservative and liberal. Just because you're a party line guy doesn't mean everyone else is

Please list my hypocritical stances since you claim I'm the biggest on VN

VN Store

Back