It’s not that bad.

Gnew6011vfl

How many games in the last 3 years did Tennessee lose due to inconsistent quarterback play? I look at the roster as it stands, considering we only won 3 games in 2020 it doesn’t seem like players entering the transfer portal made us a winning team anyway. Our most explosive offensive players were freshmen receivers aside from Jones. ToTo was undersized and horrible in pass coverage. Wanya Morris got destroyed against high level competition. With a better quarterback we can compete. 2021 we win at least 6. GBO

How many games in the last 3 years did Tennessee lose due to inconsistent quarterback play? I look at the roster as it stands, considering we only won 3 games in 2020 it doesn’t seem like players entering the transfer portal made us a winning team anyway. Our most explosive offensive players were freshmen receivers aside from Jones. ToTo was undersized and horrible in pass coverage. Wanya Morris got destroyed against high level competition. With a better quarterback we can compete. 2021 we win at least 6. GBO
I mean, Dorothy could pick him up, after all.

I agree. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: peyton4heisman
I agree. Welcome aboard.

I will say this: If we are to face reduced scholarships and a bowl ban, let's just do it now. We are not good anyways. With or without sanctions we were not going to beat our major rivals for another 2 years likely. Sad.

I wouldn't say UT lost a lot of games because of bad QB play, but they sure AF didn't win a bunch because of it.

Reactions: LittleVol
Absolutely. I firmly believe if Pruitt had played Harrison Bailey earlier, our season would have been different. We might have one 2-4 more games and Pruitt might still be coaching here. This roster was not as far off, but we’ll see with the attrition.

HB will be much better QB play than JG at any point in his career.

Absolutely. I firmly believe if Pruitt had played Harrison Bailey earlier, our season would have been different. We might have one 2-4 more games and Pruitt might still be coaching here. This roster was not as far off, but we’ll see with the attrition.

In the end Pruitt was fired because at least 9 of his employees were cheating.

If I said I knew how to spell his name correctly but decided to spell it ToTo instead would you believe me? ToTo it is. GBO
Based on the level of literary competence displayed in the rest of your post, actually, yes. I would believe you if you told me that. You’ve already got a leg up on a large portion of the populous here. 🤭

How hard will the NCAA come down on Tennessee.

The 2021 roster will be very different than the 2020 roster.

Before AD White was hired, I expected things to get even worse than they already were. Now I'm in "wait and see" mode.

VN Store

Back