It’s heartbreaking...

VOL 4 Life 83

Seeing what we are seeing on the field every year, even with consistent top 10-15 recruiting classes. It makes it even worse when we see teams like Bama, Georgia, Clemson, etc who are just on a completely different level and we seem so far away...always.

What makes it even worse is when you see teams like Arkansas look really good-better coached under a first year head coach. We deserve better.

The Administration has been a joke since Hamilton got hired to replace Dickey. Fulmer's hire is starting to look more and more like the last two.. I'm about where i was after the 1-4 start to last year just about checked out. These clowns are going to finally have to make a good hire or risk losing the fanbase. They've lost a generation of fans already to other teams actually winning something from time to time. We keep making ham and egger hires and getting exactly what that gets you.

Seeing what we are seeing on the field every year, even with consistent top 10-15 recruiting classes. It makes it even worse when we see teams like Bama, Georgia, Clemson, etc who are just on a completely different level and we seem so far away...always.

What makes it even worse is when you see teams like Arkansas look really good-better coached under a first year head coach. We deserve better.
Why don't you whine a little more? That always helps.

The only voice we have is the $$$ we spend at the games. Quit buying the tickets and $12 beers. I came real close to driving the 5 hours to Knoxville to see this **** show today, man did I do the right thing by getting my grandkids and playing ball in the back yard.

It's hard to digest the fact that we are such a storied and rich tradition school and yet we have to deal with this crap every year. We are completely irrelevant.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I definitely want better. I'm just not so sure that we deserve it.
I resent that my son is 11 and he does not understand that we have been great before his time with a rich tradition. He takes a social beating from those bandwagon trash in his classes, but he bleeds orange. I hate it for him. He does recoil at the mention of JG and has for four years. He would fit in around here with us big folks. He is 11.

Whats really heartbreaking to me is that 15-20 years ago a Tennessee loss would’ve ruined my weekend. Now I’m so far disconnected I just shrug and forget about it. I guess kind of a blessing in disguise in some ways.

Dude. Lame ass threads like this are seen by other fan bases. Only thing embarrassing is you

Tennessee is

Back [ ]
Not Back [ ✔️ ]

tenor.gif

The only voice we have is the $$$ we spend at the games. Quit buying the tickets and $12 beers. I came real close to driving the 5 hours to Knoxville to see this **** show today, man did I do the right thing by getting my grandkids and playing ball in the back yard.
Good decision. I can’t imagine what the drive would of been like if you had attended.

VN Store

Back