It’s been a minute or two…

Volz4lif3

VN Hose Toter
Not sure why but I stopped visiting this board for awhile.....decided to come back and check out the latest content. WOW is our baseball team is #1

I do have a question about the restroom of this site.....is there a specific reason we can't get the restroom clean? Seriously? And we can’t put some type of fru fru smell my wife puts in ours…Fresh smelling restroom deserves the freshness Vol fans deserve. Thanks can’t wait to talk $hit with you guys and gals again..

Good to see you guys!

Not sure why but I stopped visiting this board for awhile.....decided to come back and check out the latest content. WOW is our baseball team is #1

I do have a question about the restroom of this site.....is there a specific reason we can't get the restroom clean? Seriously? And we can’t put some type of fru fru smell my wife puts in ours…Fresh smelling restroom deserves the freshness Vol fans deserve. Thanks can’t wait to talk $hit with you guys and gals again..

Good to see you guys!
Welcome back!
I’m confused. I do not understand what you are talking about. Please clarify.

Good to see you guys!
Raise a leg

Guess the humor was too dry..and move this to the zone where it would be appreciated

VN Store

Back