Islam, is it a religion of peace or war?

I'll leave out the picture of the French teacher's head laying out by itself.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
And the dead Austrians.

Itโ€™s a religion of rape and plunder. Mohamed raised his army by promising them as much rape and plunder as their conquest could generate. Read some of the Hadifs. Unfortunately it makes sense why so many Muslims do the heinous things that they do after reading some of what they believe

Just want to say I agree with you two and dammit am I proud. I have made it clear quite a few times how I feel about the child molester "prophet " and the garbage religion of illegitimate Ishmael. The whole thing is just sour grapes because Ishmaels mom was a whore and not a wife, so Ishmael didn't get a huge inheritance like Isaac and Jacob received. Since Abraham and Sarah were both very highly revered religious figures, Ishmael decided to spite mean old Daddy and start his own fake religion which just happens to steal nearly the entire Old Testament verse for verse. (Sura by sura).

I have read the Quran and it is half plagiarized from the OT (Torah) and half a manual of complete Bullcrap calling for lying, murdering, beating your wife, and martyrdom. Complete garbage, an evil book of hate.

I have said this many times but it bears repeating:

Islam is a religion of murder and hate. The ONLY Muslims that are compatible with western society are the insincere muslims....those who do not and will not obey their "prophets" commands. Those who refuse the commands of the Quran.

So basically the only good Muslim is really not a Muslim at all....

Reactions: NEO and lukeneyland
Just want to say I agree with you two and dammit am I proud. I have made it clear quite a few times how I feel about the child molester "prophet " and the garbage religion of illegitimate Ishmael. The whole thing is just sour grapes because Ishmaels mom was a whore and not a wife, so Ishmael didn't get a huge inheritance like Isaac and Jacob received. Since Abraham and Sarah were both very highly revered religious figures, Ishmael decided to spite mean old Daddy and start his own fake religion which just happens to steal nearly the entire Old Testament verse for verse. (Sura by sura).

I have read the Quran and it is half plagiarized from the OT (Torah) and half a manual of complete Bullcrap calling for lying, murdering, beating your wife, and martyrdom. Complete garbage, an evil book of hate.

I have said this many times but it bears repeating:

Islam is a religion of murder and hate. The ONLY Muslims that are compatible with western society are the insincere muslims....those who do not and will not obey their "prophets" commands. Those who refuse the commands of the Quran.

So basically the only good Muslim is really not a Muslim at all....
If people would just read their damn book instead of trying to rationalize evil they would probably agree with us

If people would just read their damn book instead of trying to rationalize evil they would probably agree with us

If you were to go thru my post history....just in this thread alone, I have begged the clowns who argued with me from a position of ignorance on the subject matter.

" don't take my word for it....read the book."

Over and over and over and over .....

Nobody who reads the Quran would want sincere followers of that religion in their neighborhood, kids schools, communities, or even in this country.

Then I have to argue a dozen different times that allah is not the same being as God from the Bible. 2 TOTALLY different beings, who give the OPPOSITE commands to their followers. The God of Isaac and Jacob is a God of love. Says it over and over. Even commands us to love our enemies...not just our friends and family. Never lie. Love your wife like Christ loved the Church, and gave Himself for it.... etc etc ...

Allah.... lie to the infidel. Hate the infidel. Kill the infidel. Women are possessions. Beat her if you want, even with a rod or stick as long as its no bigger around than your thumb. Be a martyr....kill those infidel. Hate hate hate.

They could not be any more opposite than they are...in their commands or personalities.

These public school educated (like me) folks were told of the 3 Abrahamic religions in school....and they cannot seem to distinguish between Abe being the biological dad to all 3 boys (thus the name) versus the 3 very different religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are very different religions, with different deities. So much so...that members of EACH religion believe that all believers in the other 2 are going to Hell rather than Heaven. All these facts, and there are still guys in this forum that i like who will argue forever that it is the same God.. OC, being the only Pastor here and only person with a divinity degree, agrees that there is no way allah and God are the same being. He can demonstrate this with even more examples than I have.

Reactions: lukeneyland
If you were to go thru my post history....just in this thread alone, I have begged the clowns who argued with me from a position of ignorance on the subject matter.

" don't take my word for it....read the book."

Over and over and over and over .....

Nobody who reads the Quran would want sincere followers of that religion in their neighborhood, kids schools, communities, or even in this country.

Then I have to argue a dozen different times that allah is not the same being as God from the Bible. 2 TOTALLY different beings, who give the OPPOSITE commands to their followers. The God of Isaac and Jacob is a God of love. Says it over and over. Even commands us to love our enemies...not just our friends and family. Never lie. Love your wife like Christ loved the Church, and gave Himself for it.... etc etc ...

Allah.... lie to the infidel. Hate the infidel. Kill the infidel. Women are possessions. Beat her if you want, even with a rod or stick as long as its no bigger around than your thumb. Be a martyr....kill those infidel. Hate hate hate.

They could not be any more opposite than they are...in their commands or personalities.

These public school educated (like me) folks were told of the 3 Abrahamic religions in school....and they cannot seem to distinguish between Abe being the biological dad to all 3 boys (thus the name) versus the 3 very different religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are very different religions, with different deities. So much so...that members of EACH religion believe that all believers in the other 2 are going to Hell rather than Heaven. All these facts, and there are still guys in this forum that i like who will argue forever that it is the same God.. OC, being the only Pastor here and only person with a divinity degree, agrees that there is no way allah and God are the same being. He can demonstrate this with even more examples than I have.
People are so afraid of speaking out and being perceived as intolerant. I think some of it comes down to virtue signaling people are more interested in being perceived as good people than to actually do what is right.

If Islam is the correct religion then maybe what its followers do is not actually evil. After all, Christians often rationalize some of the brutality in the Bible by reminding people that God is the standard of good and is thus incapable of evil. There's a C.S. Lewis quote that comes to mind.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Yeah but... hard to believe Islam is the 1 true religion when their supposed prophet was here raping his 9yo wife 600 years after Jesus walked the Earth...and since they stole nearly the entire Old Testament from the Jews and Christians...

Muslims still beat their wives, practice female genital mutilation, stone people to death, throw gays off of tall buildings...strap bombs to kids, behead school teachers, fly planes into towers....how righteous!!!

Yeah but... hard to believe Islam is the 1 true religion when their supposed prophet was here raping his 9yo wife 600 years after Jesus walked the Earth...and since they stole nearly the entire Old Testament from the Jews and Christians...

Muslims still beat their wives, practice female genital mutilation, stone people to death, throw gays off of tall buildings...strap bombs to kids, behead school teachers, fly planes into towers....how righteous!!!

And God killed everyone on earth save for one family and some animals. Allowed a family to be tormented/murdered to settle a bet with satan. Had a bunch of Egyptian kids killed. Etc. Doesn't really seem a lot better if we're appealing to the colloquial sense of the word "good."

And God killed everyone on earth save for one family and some animals. Allowed a family to be tormented/murdered to settle a bet with satan. Had a bunch of Egyptian kids killed. Etc. Doesn't really seem a lot better if we're appealing to the colloquial sense of the word "good."

Well, quite obviously, you wholeheartedly agree these events literally occurred.

Here are more, literal and true events (Islam AND Judaism ought pay attention) --

New American Standard Bible
When they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham for our father'; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

For when He received honor and glory from God the Father, such an utterance as this was made to Him by the Majestic Glory, "This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased "--
and we ourselves heard this utterance made from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

You know every single thing mentioned above happened in the Old Testament, right? All of it.

The OT was a different time, by eons. God told Israel not to...(pick 1, let's just go with worship idols and other gods) about 50 different times. Every single time they disobeyed and fell into the same dumb sin. So God pimpsmacked them. After punishing them, he blesses them again. What happens? Same sins again. God had to discipline them. After Genesis, seems like about 80% of the OT is God having to take off his belt again....for the EXACT same thing He just smited them for a short time prior. ...same dumb crap.

Read the New Testament though. Both God the Father and God Jesus Christ are entirely about Love. Love your wife. Love your neighbors. Love your enemies....

You know every single thing mentioned above happened in the Old Testament, right? All of it.

The OT was a different time, by eons. God told Israel not to...(pick 1, let's just go with worship idols and other gods) about 50 different times. Every single time they disobeyed and fell into the same dumb sin. So God pimpsmacked them. After punishing them, he blesses them again. What happens? Same sins again. God had to discipline them. After Genesis, seems like about 80% of the OT is God having to take off his belt again....for the EXACT same thing He just smited them for a short time prior. ...same dumb crap.

Read the New Testament though. Both God the Father and God Jesus Christ are entirely about Love. Love your wife. Love your neighbors. Love your enemies....

I know that Christians also say that God's character is the moral standard and that it is absolute, i.e., doesn't change. So the same God who nearly had Abraham murder his kid for the lulz is the God of love in the NT.

I know that Christians also say that God's character is the moral standard and that it is absolute, i.e., doesn't change. So the same God who nearly had Abraham murder his kid for the lulz is the God of love in the NT.

Again, by confirming certain truths of the Old Testament (those truths the Prophets confirmed with us), you're confirming that God allowed the Jewish religious leaders and Romans to murder His Son (you also just acknowledged that Abraham spoke with God).

To follow Abraham, is to follow Christ and his apostles (i.e. the Gospel of Christ).

Judaism, Islam and you need to pay attention --

Abraham said, "God will provide for Himself the lamb for the burnt offering, my son." So the two of them walked on together.

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ-- this Jesus whom you crucified."

Nearly had ? Come on man . Did he have him do it or did he stop him from doing it ? If you were talking directly to god , what would you do if he asked you to do something knowing he was god ?

Nearly had ? Come on man . Did he have him do it or did he stop him from doing it ? If you were talking directly to god , what would you do if he asked you to do something knowing he was god ?

If someone in a position of authority above you told you to kill your son, would you appreciate that? What about killing Job's family and servants? If God is the standard by which we're supposed to act, those in such positions should be considered pious for testing our loyalties in this manner.

If someone in a position of authority above you told you to kill your son, would you appreciate that? What about killing Job's family and servants? If God is the standard by which we're supposed to act, those in such positions should be considered pious for testing our loyalties in this manner.

I'm not particularly religious and no bible expert by any stretch of the imagination but I can't remember seeing anywhere in the OT or NT where we are supposed to "act like God". I think that is pretty much frowned upon by the big guy.

I'm not particularly religious and no bible expert by any stretch of the imagination but I can't remember seeing anywhere in the OT or NT where we are supposed to "act like God". I think that is pretty much frowned upon by the big guy.

Then how is God the moral standard?

Then how is God the moral standard?

I don't think he ever claimed to be the moral standard, his son is supposed to be the moral standard. God commanded and we were supposed to obey.

But then again I am nowhere close to a bible expert.

No no no .. thatโ€™s not what I asked ..at all .

No no no .. thatโ€™s not what I asked ..at all .

I'm trying to relate your question in terms that are analogous to moral interactions between persons since many assert that God (or his character) is the moral standard. If God tells me to kill my son I should do it, right? But if some other agent in a position of power over me tells me to do the same thing would you consider that to be moral? I don't think many people would. So why is it okay for God to do it and not for someone else? Because might makes right?

VN Store

Back