Isaiah Neyor - Wyoming transfer (merged)

Sorry to hear you dispised Arkansas, My wife and I I think it’s a beautiful state, for the most part, we used to love to go RV’ing in the Ozarks and some of the surrounding areas and lakes…… it reminds me of parts of rural East Tennessee is some areas.
Sure Arkansas has its share of backwood areas…… but so do many other states, both above and below the Mason Dixon
The Army gives and takes. When in Arky it does the taking.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I prefer to look at Neyor's passing through Ole Miss on his way to Knoxville as a sort of a Greek heroic character test. If he's impulsive when faced with temptation, or susceptible to BS, he loses and stays in Mississippi.
Needs to put wax in his ears and have his crew tie him to the mast. Resist the songs of destruction.

Sorry to hear you dispised Arkansas, My wife and I I think it’s a beautiful state, for the most part, we used to love to go RV’ing in the Ozarks and some of the surrounding areas and lakes…… it reminds me of parts of rural East Tennessee is some areas.
Sure Arkansas has its share of backwood areas…… but so do many other states, both above and below the Mason Dixon
I shouldn't judge the entire State for only the portion I saw, so I might have been a little harsh and my apologies. I was stationed in Blytheville AFB, later changed to Eaker AFB, so my snapshot probably didn't give the entire picture. I did make it to the Ozark's once and it was really nice but the eastern portion of the State was very bare. I was young and wanted to see the world, yet when I got my assignment for Arkansas, I was very disappointed and really never gave it a chance.

Needs to put wax in his ears and have his crew tie him to the mast. Resist the songs of destruction.

This is the point where Delmar should be quoting and posting...

40673.jpg

Last edited:
So what's the word on this situation? Is he a Vol or not?
Here this weekend. I’ve heard some Ole Miss ppl connected with program think we’re still in drivers seat even before he visited this weekend. Always hard to tell with Kiffin though. Burns and Heupel have done everything they can and the kid really likes our offense.

I shouldn't judge the entire State for only the portion I saw, so I might have been a little harsh and my apologies. I was stationed in Blytheville AFB, later changed to Eaker AFB, so my snapshot probably didn't give the entire picture. I did make it to the Ozark's once and it was really nice but the eastern portion of the State was very bare. I was young and wanted to see the world, yet when I got my assignment for Arkansas, I was very disappointed and really never gave it a chance.
Blytheville AFB, poor guy. Blytheville is a rough place to live that’s for sure.

Reactions: ALStateLineVol

Some people base their opinion on Arkansas by traveling from Memphis on interstate 55 to Missouri state line, which is not very attractive.
Then also some people base their opinion of Missouri from the Ark/Mo border thru the bootheel of Missouri, which is also not very attractive.
To me, the most unattractive parts of each state.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Were are not Clemson when Kids commit here, we still let them take visits which is a good thing if you ask me

Cant blame the kid for enjoying visits. When else will he get this treatment? He didnt get it the first time. I just hope he sticks.

If the kid wants to lose the next couple of years, then he made the right decision.
$$$$$$ Probably does not care about wins/losses as long as the checks cash. $$$$$$$

The new normal.

(is he really that great ??? Probably not worth a big pile of USD's..... but i guess you are worth what someone is willing to pay.)

VN Store

Back